Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeh everyon else does work ex in y10, our school are just like " well at the end of y11 is the best time,as it does not interrupt your studies",lol, i'm doing one week in High and Mighty its a big and tall type shop and then a week at a solicitors, standard ones really, lol what did you do for yours

ReputationRep:
    My exams finish 21st june, i have history OCR paper 2 and business marketing and communications paper.

ReputationRep:
    27th Physics OCR

ReputationRep:
    This is not fair! When I did my GCSEs last year, my last exam wasn't until the 30th June! :mad: It sucked because all the other exams finished the week before, so all my friends were out celebrating and I still had frickin' media studies to do! Oh well, my exams finish next Wednesday this year *laughs at you all*

ReputationRep:
    w00t 22nd june physics
    my exams finish next Wednesday this year *laughs at you all*
    b1tch :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thsi year, media studies was the 1st exam!

ReputationRep:
    mine finish on 22nd june.RE paper 2 AQA
    tis good because we have leavers mass day after and leavers do the day after that...then i am off on holiday on the 25th....CANT WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mtbab)
    yeh everyon else does work ex in y10, our school are just like " well at the end of y11 is the best time,as it does not interrupt your studies",lol, i'm doing one week in High and Mighty its a big and tall type shop and then a week at a solicitors, standard ones really, lol what did you do for yours
    Oh, I worked in a solicitors! Pretty interesting. I wanna work in biology when I'm older though. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    Mine finish on the 27 June (Latin). I have Physics (my worse subject ever) on my birthday, which totally sucks as well.

ReputationRep:
    well at least at our school noone can celebrate early coz weve all got the same exam last, i hated it in my mocks at chrimbo when some admin idiot decided to music and french last so i broke up 2days after everyone lol

ReputationRep:
    24th

ReputationRep:
    I went home knowing i had my french speaking mock, and a day later they called my house tellnig me to come into school and do it :mad: thinking i had got away with it i screwed up my speech and threw in bin, so i had to make up a speech on the spot in exam..

ReputationRep:
    Mine finish 22nd June (science dual award - physics) I just can't wait 4 the extra long summer hols and my work experience.
    I have Physics (my worse subject ever) on my birthday
    Poor u - I have chemistry on my B-day then statistics (2 1/2 hours) the next day - oh, and maths and geography the day before. Oh well, i better get used it...

ReputationRep:
    24th june.....physics zzzzzzzzzzzzzz can't stand it.
    I get my results 4 days after my 16th birthday which sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnum)
    21st june. History paper 2 aqa.
    yeah thats my last exam date too xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I get my results 4 days after my 16th birthday which sucks.
    One of my friends gets her results on her birthday!!! That must double suck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Final_F)
    Oh, I worked in a solicitors! Pretty interesting. I wanna work in biology when I'm older though. How about you?
    soz for not repin to ya, i didnt see it, lol, i'm gonna do Law with Business Studies then go into HR or Corporate Legal

ReputationRep:
    21st of June : History Paper B

ReputationRep:
    On the 28th of June :eek:

it seems so far away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mynameisname)
    Lucky me...my exams finish quite early on june 17th...business std paper.. ..that means i don't have to revise on my b'day..hehe.. :cool:
    hey how comes you only have one paper for business? we have two. i know, 28th is so far, its the last exam of all the exams!!!!!

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.