taratara009
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
hey
is anyone going to birmingham city uni to study adult nursing?
celebrity20
Report 10 years ago
hi

i will be studyin Bsc Adult nursing cant wait. wat about u are u a diploma or a degree , i hope i can get to know b4 i go there
missy_s37
Report 10 years ago
hiyaa

im doing adults nursing bsc too, can't wait either.
do u know what the enrolment date is because im really confused with the starting dates?

x
soph53300
Report 10 years ago
Hiya,

Im starting adult nursing degree at BCU this year aswell, i got a letter saying the enrolment date was the 5th october, is this right?
frustratedfairy
Report 9 years ago
I'm on the DipHE Adult nursing starting this September (I think we start on the 6th)...maybe the 5th October is correct for the degree students though.
mum23
Report 9 years ago
Me Too...diphe Adult,bcu Sept!
sorchanestor
Report 9 years ago
im doing the DipHE adult nursing i think we start september 6th?
Amandawade
Report 9 years ago
Yes we start september the 6th , really excited about it but also very nervous !!!! Does anyone els feel the same??
dhowarth
Report 9 years ago
Yeh i feel exactly the same but i cannot wait to get started. Does anyone know when we find out about accom?
MelissaC
Report 9 years ago
i am very nervous about starting and living on my own! not that independant at the minuit so its going to come as a huge shock! everyones saying that im going to love it there. also heard the student nurses like to party hard.. just not as much as other students. but yeah hopefully it should be fun! but yeah im soooo nervous! especially living with strangers!
shane254
Report 9 years ago
HI, starting dip adult nursing this sept
hoping to meet peeps on here before we start

has anyone received any post about the uni or the course?? the only documents i have is my cleared (phew lol) CRB, my bursary award letter, the UCAS letter and thats it. anyone else received anything else? thanks
MelissaC
Report 9 years ago
ive just got my bursary award letter through today had my CRB cleared. havnt heard anything about accommodation yet though..
Rob9292
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm doing dipHE Adult Nursing starting Sept 6th. Looking forward to meeting lots of new people. How long did it take to get your bursary application pack through? Still waiting.
coolkitten
Report 9 years ago
hiya, anyone else studying adult nursing BSc at Bcu - i dont really no anyone yet x x x :p:
phomer
Report 9 years ago
I am on the nursing BSc course: my bursary and loan are sorted but I have not heard a thing from BCU at all.
coolkitten
Report 9 years ago
Hi, i am studying the degree (bsc) of Adult nursing at Bcu, i have been sent a letter that tells us to go into no 10 bevan house for 10am on monday the 4th of October.

We enrol on the 5th, where u have to go onto a website to see what you will be required to bring with you via the student arrival guide.

Freshers started on the 18th of sept,

this is all the information that i have recieved sooo far, and tbh i am a bit disappointed as most of my friends doing different courses at different uni's have all been given their enrolment forms and reading lists and what not

Hope this helps
Jobowkett1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I've been offered the Jan intake but hoping its changed to Sept as would suit me better.
micawood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ive been accepted for the january entry too, do you know which halls your staying in or how it will work?
Potty123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey everyone I have been offered the bsc adult nursing january 2015 intake too! Really want to start in september/october too! Hopefully there are some drop outs and we might be lucky enough and get a place, but if not! HEEY EVERYONE! xx
micawood
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Potty123)
Hey everyone I have been offered the bsc adult nursing january 2015 intake too! Really want to start in september/october too! Hopefully there are some drop outs and we might be lucky enough and get a place, but if not! HEEY EVERYONE! xx
Are you staying in student accommodation, if so which one were you thinking of?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (47)
32.64%
No I don't (67)
46.53%
I work during the holidays (30)
20.83%

Watched Threads