Assessment sheets for Reception Early Foundation years Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dave Smith
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Is anybody able to suggest where I may be able to find some assessment sheets for the subjects
taught in Reception/Early Foundation years please?

Many thanks Val Smith
Shaz
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
"Dave Smith" <[email protected] m> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]> Is anybody able to suggest where I may be able to find some assessment sheets for the subjects[/q1]
[q1]> taught in Reception/Early Foundation years please?[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]> Many thanks Val Smith[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

We base ours on Stepping stones try this link
http://www.thelighthouseforeducation...lylearninggoal
s/

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.375 / Virus Database: 210 - Release Date: 10/07/2002
Jacquie Long
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Not sure what you mean by Assessment Sheets? Hopefully you don't mean worksheets, as you will be
assessing children while they are engaged in their learning activities. That is not to say that they
aren't useful for some phonic or number activities, if nothing else will do the job better.. The
Foundation Stage Pupil Profile (which will be Statutory from next year replacing the awful Baseline
Assessment) is now online at the QCA, and is in line with the Stepping Stones at 3/4 and ELG Level
and is really very useful. Just go to QCA and it is easy to find. That should answer any questions
you may have about levelling for assessment.
--
Jacquie Long
Dave Smith
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Thanks for your help - it was the QCA site I needed. I had tried there previously but was not able
to find them. Val Smith "Jacquie Long" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
[q1]| Not sure what you mean by Assessment Sheets? Hopefully you don't mean worksheets, as you will be[/q1]
[q1]| assessing children while they are engaged in their learning activities. That is not to say that[/q1]
[q1]| they aren't useful for some phonic or number activities, if nothing else will do the job better..[/q1]
[q1]| The Foundation Stage Pupil Profile (which will be Statutory from next year replacing the awful[/q1]
[q1]| Baseline Assessment) is now online at the QCA, and is in line with the Stepping Stones at 3/4 and[/q1]
[q1]| ELG Level and is really very useful. Just go to QCA and it is easy to find. That should answer any[/q1]
[q1]| questions you may have about levelling for assessment.[/q1]
[q1]| --[/q1]
[q1]| Jacquie Long[/q1]
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (72)
17.65%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (259)
63.48%
Not yet but I am planning to (20)
4.9%
Not yet but I might (57)
13.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise