Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know what I need to know for AQA socio religion paper to do with religion and gender, (due to a crappy teacher). Can someone please just give me a brief outline of what i need to know or what i should look up. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I didn't learn one single thing about religion and gender for th January paper. I don't think my teacher knew we had to. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    I didn't learn one single thing about religion and gender for th January paper. I don't think my teacher knew we had to. xx
    snap apart from mine is in like 2 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    cat_meiow I wish I had time to answer this properly but sadly have to disappear rather quickly and revise for my own exams! I have attached to this post three documents that might be of some help to you:

1) A summary of all the main studies in the Religion topic, with a section on the gender ones.
    2) An edited version of some notes from the internet about religion & class / gender / age etc. These aren't my own - just someone else's where I've cut out most of the crap. The part on gender might be of some help.
    3) A document of past questions for the religion exam - gender ones are in pink (!) I beleive, though I may be misremembering my colour-coding system!

My apologies if there are any weird abbreviations - I tend to get lazy during revision. (rel=religion; pat=patriarchy; soc=society; etc.). They should mostly be self-evident though.

Best of luck, post again if you have any further questions - I should be online with slightly more time this evening.

Cheers,

ZarathustraX
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: doc Studies.doc (27.5 KB, 208 views)
  2. File Type: doc NetNotes6.doc (52.5 KB, 299 views)
  3. File Type: doc Questions.doc (22.0 KB, 952 views)

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Do you have any savings?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.