Contraceptive Pill and breast size Watch

This discussion is closed.
anon3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Before I went on the pill I read about possible breast size increase due to the hormones in the pill. I didn't think about it too much at the time but I noticed I went from an A to B- this wasn't just normal growth, as now I have come off the pill, my breasts seem to have ..got smaller. :confused:
Anyone else noticed this/ know more about it?
Thanks.
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah I went from a D to a DD. It's not surprising - you're putting loads of hormones in your body. Some people experience it on the pill, others don't.
KdySk8rGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I went from an A to a CC, but I was still growing, so I dont know if it was the pill or puberty. So I dont know why I am telling you. I really havent contributed anything to this discussion have I?

*hangs head in shame*
Blonde Chick
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I was on a strick calorie counting diet two years ago, came off, got a bf so i went on the pill for a safety thing and over a period of 6 months my appetite increased so i put on weight and they grew from a C cup to DD-E cup whats with that... :eek:
Joey12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Meh i hope its not too common coz im already a DD and about to go on the pill and i dnt want an increase lol
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Joey12)
Meh i hope its not too common coz im already a DD and about to go on the pill and i dnt want an increase lol
that is one of my worries too :p:
mousey
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I didn't change, so you might not. xx
Joey12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ok *crosses fingers*
dazednconfused
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I didn't change (despite hoping I would!) :rolleyes:
Jenjey
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No difference with me.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed