The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college accommodation SWAP

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jschneider168
Hi! I have an ensuite in Stamford Street Apartments and am looking for a room in Moonraker Point!

Pm me.

I'm interested!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 381
Original post by EnglishmanInLA
I have a place at International Hall (Single bedroom; not en-suite) @ around £196 per week fully catered. Looking for something in any of the 'north of the river' intercollegiate halls - preferably Nutford, but any others such as Connaught or College would also do.

I have a catered room here at Nutford but it's a twin at 137p/week
Reply 382
Does anybody have a Intercollegiate Hall or Stamford street that they would like to swap?
Original post by Rin_lyn
I got a single ensuite in angel lane but would love to swap for a place in champion hill or anywhere nearer to denmark hill.

Did you manage to swap? Have a standard ensuite at CH (£186pw) looking to leave ASAP
I have a standard en-suite at Champion Hill, £186pw, top floor and at the end of the corridor (very little neighbour-noise), window overlooks the pond... I'm from London anyway and am moving home because of how much cheaper it will be for me so need someone to take over my room ASAP otherwise King's are going to charge me for the term (which defeats the object of me moving out as I can't afford the room as it is!) You'll probably get discounted rent for this term; I'll pay for the weeks I've been in there and you'll pay for the outstanding weeks left on the contract. Please message me if interested.
Reply 385
I'm hoping to find a replacement who doesn't already have accommodation for my room in Champion Hill. I'm trying to move in with a friend and need someone to take over my contract for the rest of the year. Its a standard ensuite bedroom. Please let me know if your interested.
looking to swap an en suite at Moonraker Point at GDS appartments or Wolfson house. Pm me !
looking for connaught hall.
Reply 388
Have a ensuite champion hill room looking to swap somewhere closer to strand because I am a study abroad student and would prefer something more central!
Hey Guys,Just wondering if anyone wants to changeaccommodation. I received an offer at Wolfson House,which is next to Guys Campus (Non-Standard en-suite, £140 per week).Ideally looking for a room at StamfordStreet Apartments (Non-Standard en-suite) that’ll be great.Please just shoot me a msg.Thanks!!!!
I have got an offer for an ensuite room at Champions Hill and wanting either Great Dover Street or Moonraker point, pm me if anyone is interested in swapping
Reply 391
hi i have an ensuite at great dover street but i want an ensuite room at moonraker point. message me if anyone is interested in swapping
Hi all!
I've got an offer for Champion Hill standard en-suite (£192/week). I would love to swap it for Angel Lane, Great Dover Street Apartments, Stamford Street Apartments or Stratford One. If anyone would like to swap leave a reply or drop a private message . Thanks.
Hi all!
I've got an offer for Tower Bridge en-suite. I would love to swap it for Moonraker. Thanks
Reply 394
I have been offered a studio at Moonraker Point. I am looking to swap for something cheaper (preferably Angel Lane).
Still wanting to swap my champion hill ensuite room. Pm me for offers please
Been offered a studio at Angel Lane for what works out at £225 per week, was looking to swap with anyone who has been offered a place somewhere more central (closer to Waterloo campus). Please message me if interested.
Reply 397
I'm at Stratford One ensuite, it's way too far from everything. Any place more central is preferred, please pm me!
Hii

I have been offered an en suite at Champion Hill: £192 per week.
Great for someone based at the Denmark Campus.
I was hoping to swap with someone who has been offered a place somewhere near Guy campus: GDS, Stamford, Moonraker etc.

Message me if your interested.
Reply 399
Hi! I have an offer for a ensuite room at Stratford One (£185 per week) but because I'm at Strand campus I was wondering if anyone more central would be willing to swap!! Please let me know if interested :-)

Quick Reply

Latest