Turn on thread page Beta

King's arena watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello. To all of those who had already read The Lady or the Tiger by Frank Stockton, can I please get help answering the following question:

Describe the King's method of administering justice

For those of you who have NOT read it yet, can I please get a detailed description on how an ancient king's arena would look like?

Thnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    For those of you who have NOT read it yet, can I please get a detailed description on how an ancient king's arena would look like?

Thnx
    Yellow sandstone, circular, seating, what kind of arena and is this meant to be my opinion or reality.

ReputationRep:
    I need at least a paragraph about a King's Arena.. no not reality just ur opinion

ReputationRep:
    what type of arena -like games, combat eg gladatorial or like Greek

ReputationRep:
    It has two doors.. one door of which a lion came out and the other of which a beautiful lady does. People who have commited crimes would be taken there and given the choice to open on of the doors.. if the door with the tiger was released, the crime-committer would be eaten. If the door with the lady was opened then the person would have to marry her and will be proved guily. The King's daughter along with the King probably sat on the floor above watching the entire thing. The problem is, the princess's love was discovered and had to be taken to the king's arena. Then the story develops more.

That's the very basic storyline of the entire thing.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.