The Student Room Group
Reply 1
john5
realistically how long before my G C S E's should i start to revise?!

ANY REPLIES WOULD BE GREATFUL. TY
well of course teachers n all say ages months before, but i say a Month, realitically a MONTH, i know sum1 who worked fora Month Solid reviison and study. Got 10 A/A*
Reply 2
night before, wouldnt recommend it though. just about worked out for me. i would say a month, no need to go nuts just make sure u know what u need to. dont worry bout it
Reply 3
As soon as possible, i revised mayb max for the few days (up to 3 days before), but wasn't really pushing myself even then. But the pressure, when you realise what is gonna come gets huge, especially if you feel u failed urself. U got mocks after Xmas neway, so start revisin now, plus itl get u into workin gd for a level. If you do it little at time it helps
Reply 4
well my mocks are on the 8th of dec and i have started. BTW would listening to immortal or manson put me off?? ( i know they are cool but would it affect my concentration?) :confused:
Reply 5
john5
well my mocks are on the 8th of dec and i have started. BTW would listening to immortal or manson put me off?? ( i know they are cool but would it affect my concentration?) :confused:

personally i work better with music, but on revision a big no no. I find that now when someone plays a song, i get back junk bits of physics which i no longer need. D-O-N-'-T---L-I-S-T-E-N---T-O---M-U-S-I-C---W-H-I-L-E---R-E-V-I-S-I-N-G.

Latest

Trending

Trending