The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:confused:
Reply 2
hey take it easy, im fed up 2 dont lose the plot. how about reading ur txt book or notes n stuff for 2moro.
Reply 3
prem_sheiz
I hav this real bad problem, I am in yr 8 and I hav a maths exam 2 morrow, and ma teacher is Hungarian and I just cant understand her, If I fail they will take me out da skool or move me in year 7, wot should I do?

it looks like she probably can't understand you either. btw im jus bein pedantic - where are you, what type of school etc.
Reply 4
prem_sheiz
I hav this real bad problem, I am in yr 8 and I hav a maths exam 2 morrow, and ma teacher is Hungarian and I just cant understand her, If I fail they will take me out da skool or move me in year 7, wot should I do?

aND ALSO EVER1 IS RACIST 2 ME I THINK I WILL KILL M A SELF 1 DAY WITH STRESS!
Cant belive this your only in Year 8, are you in a private school.
Reply 5
prem_sheiz

look first go up to the teacher and ask if she can pronounce stuff better.About the racist stuff dont let it get to you just say that just because of different skin colours dont mean im the devil.Now get a life.If you say that it could work.
Reply 6
JSM
it looks like she probably can't understand you either. btw im jus bein pedantic - where are you, what type of school etc.

I liv in belvedere and i go 2 bexley grammer i h8 it
Reply 7
god

are people still being racist nowadays? At my school it is sooooo uncool.
Reply 8
prem_sheiz

Oh no! Don't worry! Don't do anything stupid. These racist people aren't worth it, don't let them win! Be strong! Fight your battle!
Have faith in yourself, revise and you'll do fine! If you do bad you have the perfect excuse because it's your teacher's fault! Complain to the head or something!

Just don't get so stressed, it's only in year 8 and you shouldn't get moved down a year for one maths exam.

Ignore the sick racism! I sympathize with you.
Reply 9
school is tough and grammer schools are harder cos everyone works so hard, so even more pressure. Yu got too options bout the racism 1) stand up and beat the crap outta them or get some1 older who is same race to do it 2) go tell a teacher. THose r the only 2, me id do number 1, because id kill someone who snitched. BUT if you can't do number two, its not right and it shouldn't happen.

Only sexism is allowed in schools.
Reply 10
*dave*
god

are people still being racist nowadays? At my school it is sooooo uncool.
yeh im surprised too, people dont really care at all. My friends consist of very different races.

1-Chinese
1-Greek
1-English
1-Indian
1-Iraq
1-Polish
Reply 11
JSM
BUT if you can't, do number two, its not right and it shouldn't happen.

Only sexism is allowed in schools.

sorry but ignoring bullying makes it get worse
JSM
sorry but ignoring bullying makes it get worse

Fighting isn't the thing to do either because it gets you into trouble. Give 'em a punch in the stomach, but no blood otherwise there's proof! Or a kick in the... ahem ..won't do any harm.
Reply 13
Niz
yeh im surprised too, people dont really care at all. My friends consist of very different races.

1-Chinese
1-Greek
1-English
1-Indian
1-Iraq
1-Polish

Yeah thats really cool mate, I bet you feel really special and a socially diverse person now!
Reply 14
prem_sheiz

they won't kick you out and proberly havent even threated you with any such things, so actually stop taking a load of shite 'bruv'
Reply 15
prem_sheiz
I liv in belvedere and i go 2 bexley grammer i h8 it

thats down the road to me...serious tho..they wont move u down a year!
Reply 16
corey
Yeah thats really cool mate, I bet you feel really special and a socially diverse person now!

hmm interesting that really, kinda the same as the ethinic background questionnaire u get on job forms
Reply 17
prem_sheiz

i read ur post and thought of this ....

You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mariah carey is so fine.
Reply 18
ShOcKzZ
i read ur post and thought of this ....

You don't have to be afraid
Of what you are
There's an answer
If you reach into your soul
And the sorrow that you know
Will melt away ....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

mariah carey is so fine.

Wow ... even the lads are getting soppy now :wink:
Reply 19
I can't believe gemgems joined "the Way" :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending