The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ZJuwelH
I can't believe gemgems joined "the Way" :rolleyes:

Ahhhh why not? Are you interested in joining? :tongue:
Reply 21
gemgems89
Fighting isn't the thing to do either because it gets you into trouble. Give 'em a punch in the stomach, but no blood otherwise there's proof! Or a kick in the... ahem ..won't do any harm.

Neve kick a bloke in the balls, cos u will get so done over and everyone will look down on you. IF someone does it to me, i injure them properly good before rolling around in agony - DON'T

As she said, hit them in the stomach, in fact, most areas are good apart from the face as you can break your knuckles and it leaves marks. Don't go for injury and don't make them lose face, cos they would come at you worse, just make them scared of you, by shgowing that you are more powerful and then theyll leave you alone.
JSM
Neve kick a bloke in the balls, cos u will get so done over and everyone will look down on you. IF someone does it to me, i injure them properly good before rolling around in agony - DON'T

As she said, hit them in the stomach, in fact, most areas are good apart from the face as you can break your knuckles and it leaves marks. Don't go for injury and don't make them lose face, cos they would come at you worse, just make them scared of you, by shgowing that you are more powerful and then theyll leave you alone.

I suppose, but I think it's a good idea if they've REALLY offended you.
Reply 23
gemgems89
I suppose, but I think it's a good idea if they've REALLY offended you.

Beat the racists.
Reply 24
prem_sheiz
I liv in belvedere and i go 2 bexley grammer i h8 it

U r damn, i applied for bexley grammar to year 9 last year, but didnt get cuz i didnt get rite score on selective test, i got 206 of required 220, not a lot as u see, but anyway i would love to go to bexley hrammar school

Latest

Trending

Trending