Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I can't believe gemgems joined "the Way" :rolleyes:
    Ahhhh why not? Are you interested in joining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Fighting isn't the thing to do either because it gets you into trouble. Give 'em a punch in the stomach, but no blood otherwise there's proof! Or a kick in the... ahem ..won't do any harm.
    Neve kick a bloke in the balls, cos u will get so done over and everyone will look down on you. IF someone does it to me, i injure them properly good before rolling around in agony - DON'T

As she said, hit them in the stomach, in fact, most areas are good apart from the face as you can break your knuckles and it leaves marks. Don't go for injury and don't make them lose face, cos they would come at you worse, just make them scared of you, by shgowing that you are more powerful and then theyll leave you alone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Neve kick a bloke in the balls, cos u will get so done over and everyone will look down on you. IF someone does it to me, i injure them properly good before rolling around in agony - DON'T

As she said, hit them in the stomach, in fact, most areas are good apart from the face as you can break your knuckles and it leaves marks. Don't go for injury and don't make them lose face, cos they would come at you worse, just make them scared of you, by shgowing that you are more powerful and then theyll leave you alone.
    I suppose, but I think it's a good idea if they've REALLY offended you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    I suppose, but I think it's a good idea if they've REALLY offended you.
    Beat the racists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prem_sheiz)
    I liv in belvedere and i go 2 bexley grammer i h8 it
    U r damn, i applied for bexley grammar to year 9 last year, but didnt get cuz i didnt get rite score on selective test, i got 206 of required 220, not a lot as u see, but anyway i would love to go to bexley hrammar school

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.