Why would anyone want to look like this? Watch

This discussion is closed.
rock_tenth
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
they dont put the tan on their faces I guess

If they arent real then its one huge mofo of a hoax. Youll find 10000s of pictures of pros, online and in magazines, on TV/video, and you can see them in real life !1omfgizzle
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Planxty)
The noticeable difference in their facial skin tone?

It looks so super imposed.

Also the width of the shoulders and chest compared to the waistline.

Na...
they fake-tan and oil up. a lot.

big lats give you a nice v-shape.
mooter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Eeyore)
Omg, this is easily the most grotesque thing I've seen for ages... why would anyone intentionally train themselves to look like this? It's so unnatural, it must be unhealthy?!

oh dont be so ignorant!

the guys must be seen from a bodybuilding point of view(assuming u know what that is,,,it is a sport), professional bodybuilders treat their sport like art and try to build sculptures from their bodies. I agree that the pictures dont look very pretty to a lay person like youself, only u gotta remember that the picture is from a bodybuilding contest and they are trying to impress the judges and not you. Surely you wouldnt hold the view that u do if u saw their normal every day picture.

as far as health is concerned, they are much healthier than u will ever be:-) (apart from their occasional steroid i suppose) I also agree that they look unnatural,but what i am trying to say is there is no need to just take a picture of an athlete and and make ignorant comments about it,
Kit_Kat
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Er, excuse me but I don't think she was being ignorant in the slightest. Most people can't understand why anyone would want to look like that! Ok so if you're a bodybuilder it might be good for your sport.. but what about when you're not in a competition? You'll stand out a mile walking down the street. And when your bodybuilding days are over? Reeeally attractive.
Chris.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I can't believe the number of people who've never seen a pro bodybuilder before.

Are you people real?
Kit_Kat
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Chris.)
I can't believe the number of people who've never seen a pro bodybuilder before.

Are you people real?
It doesn't make it any less gross the more you see it!
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kit_Kat)
Er, excuse me but I don't think she was being ignorant in the slightest. Most people can't understand why anyone would want to look like that! Ok so if you're a bodybuilder it might be good for your sport.. but what about when you're not in a competition? You'll stand out a mile walking down the street. And when your bodybuilding days are over? Reeeally attractive.
firstly, bodybuilders are naturally going to be rather vain, and proud of their bodies. so what if someone stares at them in the street. they're infinitely better than them in terms of their body, and they wouldn't dare start a fight or anything would they...

and when they're old, pah. mature ladies love muscle, or so i hear. and i'd rather live for the moment and achieve everything i can than just try and fit in with the crowd all my life...

you are such a rubbish person.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by chewwy)
you are such a rubbish person.
That's rather harsh, she's just expressing her opinion
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's rather harsh, she's just expressing her opinion
but it was completely wrong. she tried to get into the mind of a bodybuilder and failed miserably.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Life's all about being 'norm' attractive aint it.

:rolleyes:
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by chewwy)
but it was completely wrong. she tried to get into the mind of a bodybuilder and failed miserably.
That doesn't make her a rubbish person though!
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
in my opinion it does.

hah, got you
erk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I guess we have a conclusion. It's all opinion. Your, and the majority of the sites opinion is that bodybuilders are disgusting. Likewise, chewwy thinks she is a rubbish person. Opinions opinions.

Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what a cool thread.
Agrippina
Rep:
?
(Original post by erk)
I guess we have a conclusion. It's all opinion. Your, and the majority of the sites opinion is that bodybuilders are disgusting. Likewise, chewwy thinks she is a rubbish person. Opinions opinions.

I'm not saying that they're disgusting *people* - I'm sure they're perfectly nice guys! - I just don't happen to find the look particularly sexy, that's all :p:
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i think this guy is damn sexy - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=211754
erk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not saying that they're disgusting *people* - I'm sure they're perfectly nice guys! - I just don't happen to find the look particularly sexy, that's all :p:
ok
tobyclark
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by bratva10)
oh dont be so ignorant!

the guys must be seen from a bodybuilding point of view(assuming u know what that is,,,it is a sport), professional bodybuilders treat their sport like art and try to build sculptures from their bodies. I agree that the pictures dont look very pretty to a lay person like youself, only u gotta remember that they are in a bodybuilding contest and they are trying to impress the judges and not you. Surely you wouldnt hold the view that u do if u saw their normal every day picture.

as far as health is concerned, they are much healthier than u will ever be:-) (apart from their occasional steroid i suppose) I also agree that they look unnatural,but what i am trying to say is there is no need to just take a picture of an athlete and and make ignorant comments about it,
WELL SAID, respect to you!
mooter
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
dont look, simple.
further, once they start bodybuilding they always stay in shape, unlike your average elder person. and also, how many massive bodybuilders have you actually seen in the street?...you see more really fat people(with all due respect to them)
che guevara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
LOLL.. those pictures reminded me of Jordan's boobs, i hate Jordan with her fake boobs..
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise