This discussion is closed.
CrazyChemist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CornishGirl)
thats gross! horrible sight
AMEN! why why why? As far as I'm concerned, the only people who think that sort of thing is attractive are other people who look like that.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My GF finds that attractive and she certainly doesn't look like that.
CrazyChemist
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
My GF finds that attractive and she certainly doesn't look like that.
ok. I still hold the opinion that it's just twisting the body into something it shouldn't be.
hippieglitter
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Anyone who has the time to put in the kind of effort needed to look like that really needs to get a life and find something better to do. Its not worth it, its unattractive and unhealthy.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ant93)
Anyone who has the time to put in the kind of effort needed to look like that really needs to get a life and find something better to do. Its not worth it, its unattractive and unhealthy.
What, so they can go and do a white-collar 9-5?
Masonne
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SammyD)
We might not all like to look at it but I have a huge amount of admiration for someone with the commitment to achieve a body like that. You rarely see that kind of dedication to something nowadays, and I doubt there are many people here who feel so passionately about something they would put in the kinda time and effort he has.
just seems that time and effort could be spent on something more worthwhile...but then most people dont spend that much time and dedication ona nything. but i have more respect for a social worker, charity worker or a good teacher who may not spend all of their time on what they do than someone that spends all their time on bodybuilding.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Ant93)
This is a really stupid comment, these people earn millions every year and do something they absolutely love, and to them they are actually becoming more "attractive" (regardless of the truth) and healthier!
Tonight Matthew
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm sure this has probably already been pointed out, not reading through 13 pages, but..

(Original post by cambridgemuscle)
Big Ronnie Coleman is a living legend. Don't diss him. He's put in 30 years of training to achieve what he has. It's something to be proud of.
I think you mean 30 years of training plus steroids.
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
I'm sure this has probably already been pointed out, not reading through 13 pages, but..

I think you mean 30 years of training plus steroids.
which still is something to be proud of.
Tonight Matthew
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
which still is something to be proud of.
Taking 'roids isn't anything to be proud of. I'm not debating that he's put a lot of hard work in, but I was debating the original post because it excluded his extensive use of steroids.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Tonight Matthew)
Taking 'roids isn't anything to be proud of.
working out isn't particularly something to be proud of either. however doing so to make yourself into a living legend is.

your argument seems to have no strength, and it just seems to be an excuse to trivialise bodybuilder's achievements when they far outweigh your own.
Pixelated
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rofl: that made me spit my tea! I find it grotesque, but at the same time funny because they look so silly!
Blanco Ballo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think it looks rubbish. Get a girlfriend.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
let's agree to agree i'm right and you're all horribly wrong.
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Big Ronnie Coleman is a living legend. Don't diss him. He's put in 30 years of training to achieve what he has. It's something to be proud of.
i don't think he's actually been working out that long. in one of his videos, i can't remember which, they talk to the gym owner and he tells them how he came to his gym having never lifted before, but already had vascularity in his quads that showed through his trousers.
HeHe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
erm i dont give a **** bout the muscles but look what its done to his manhood with all the steroids he had he aint got a manhood, haha
Chewwy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by King_kul)
erm i dont give a **** bout the muscles but look what its done to his manhood with all the steroids he had he aint got a manhood, haha
yeah, you're an idiot.
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by chewwy)
let's agree to agree i'm right and you're all horribly wrong.
It doesn't work like that :p:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
It also has to be said that they look different when they aren't posing, they have fake tan/oils on and there is a massive amount of lighting which makes every bit of detail show up.
~nat~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (133)
18.42%
No (438)
60.66%
Not really bothered about them (151)
20.91%

Watched Threads