Why would anyone want to look like this? Watch

This discussion is closed.
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He's obviously trying to make up for something he's lacking in another area... :rolleyes:
Scipio
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The fact that he wants to look like that doesn't mean that hes a moron as many of you like to stereotype.
erk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by London_psycho)
All their brains are in their muscles. yuck
Such an intelligent thing to say, bless you.

Why people ask? Why do some people want the body of Brad Pitt? Why do some people want the body of Sienna Miller?

Ronnie Coleman WANTS to be the biggest in the world, it could be self-esteem related or it could be something else, most of us will never know. I don't really see how any of us can question why someone would devote their life to that look, why does the board have 4 new threads each day about 'toning legs' and 'toning bums' and 'I have a big bum and i'm ugly and spotty' - why do you need to change? because it'll do something for your self-esteem.

Each to their own i guess, i respect him purely because his body is his life where he has spent the majority of time on it.
Tyler Durden
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by erk)
i respect him purely because his body is his life where he has spent the majority of time on it.
I see what you're saying and fair enough, but is that really worthy of THAT much respect?
Scipio
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by englishstudent)
I see what you're saying and fair enough, but is that really worthy of THAT much respect?
Why not? Anyone who shows that much dedication and commitment to something clearly deserves respect, because you don't agree with what hes doing (without knowing why he chooses to do so) doesn't take anything away from that fact.
cksjohns
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Jezus. Imagine him in 50 years time!
sherunsaway
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He should appear in an Orange advert.
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Holy hell!! :eek:

The legs look like the dog sausages I feed to my greyhounds.
Fragsta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
That's pretty nasty, but they probably feel it is a great personal achievement, and thats why they'd want to look like that.
-Leyla-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by spangletastic)
He's obviously trying to make up for something he's lacking in another area... :rolleyes:
Actually, if you look at the left photo...your theory could well be prove correct

Maybe his muscles just throw that particular one out of perspective. Either way, mingadingdong.
rock_tenth
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
y'all act like you never seen a pro bber befo'
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You know when you see vacuum packed fish in the supermarket? Thats what he looks like
xXMessedUpXx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Pav27)
The fact that he wants to look like that doesn't mean that hes a moron as many of you like to stereotype.
no...

...it means he just LOOKS like one

it's grotesque and unnatural

but hey if you want to spend your whole life making yourself look like that go ahead...its still really repulsive in my opinion

IN MY OPINION
md_red_uk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
But they think we are ugly.
kay0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by keano)
anyone want to have a guess at his brain size..apple? peanut? bogie?
What brain size do anorexics have?
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by spangletastic)
Yes. Looking at that picture, there's clearly one muscle he hasn't been working.
Johnny 5
Badges: 11
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kay0)
What brain size do anorexics have?
wtf??
riccardo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
look how small those willys are (ok... I looked :confused: ) those steroids must shrink your package!
roff
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
Yes. Looking at that picture, there's clearly one muscle he hasn't been working.
ok but theres no such thing as penis push ups or penis press ups are there lol
pkchips
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
all he did was grow lots of muscle. When you're a body builder, I think you'd find when you become a bit more muscly, the next level of strength doesn't look that weird to you (e.g. to a thin person, a normal body builder might look a little freaky/fat on the outside. but if the thin guy became more muscular, the body builder might look less peculiar to him.)
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.68%
No (520)
72.32%

Watched Threads