Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HEY Guys, just had 2 tell ppl, ive got an offer for medicine at BSMS!! ABB, attainable!!! YAY!, still waiting from every1 else but its comforting 2 have an offer, and it is still medicine!!YAY, SORRY, V.HYPER

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rocksteady99)
    HEY Guys, just had 2 tell ppl, ive got an offer for medicine at BSMS!! ABB, attainable!!! YAY!, still waiting from every1 else but its comforting 2 have an offer, and it is still medicine!!YAY, SORRY, V.HYPER

Congrats!!!!

ReputationRep:
    get on with it im pip

ducka ducka ducka ducka
    ducka ducka aaahh

ReputationRep:
    Wooo! Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, third time I've seen this same message today! You are a forum whore like me!! Well done on your offer anyway, you must have really impressed them! I have applied to BSMS and have heard NOTHING! I am SOOOO envious of you!

Well done anyway!!

Where else have you applied, and have you had any other interviews yet??

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! Just make sure you concentrate on your a-levels and get the grades.

ReputationRep:
    sure ull get in thunder cat

also applied 2 oxford, edin and notts, heard nothing!, grrrrrr;(, you??xx

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to BSMS, Peninsula, Cardiff and Soton. All i have had so far are 2 confirmation letters. One from Cardiff one from Soton, just saying that they have recieved my application. I hate not knowing what's going on! I want interviews! Argh!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you won't be getting an interview from Southampton, and I don't think they make their offers until January - at least, that's when I got mine.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2003

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.