Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HERE IS WHAT I WOULD DO ................................ .....

i would deny that you are you and that you must have a doppelganger who has the EXACT same mobile as you and that they must have sent you the wrong bill. OR you could just pay OR join the circus and LIVE FREE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ok back guys,my mum hasnt told my dad about the bill...i think shes going to cover up for me. I love my mum
    u think she want to blackmail u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    u think she want to blackmail u?
    hey,that could be true you know. Oh man,im just going to tell my dad,anythings better than getting blackmailed by my mother...

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel too bad, i managed to wind up bills of 160, 130, 210 in the summer before last... i just said i'd pay, it i took a bit of time because i wasn't about to slash my fun budget in half... but they weren't too harsh... i then ended up spending too much on pay as you go and got rid of my phone a year ago and am enjoying a phone free life... but i'm getting one for before next summer... when i won't have a phone in cambridge or a house :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spc_K)
    Don't feel too bad, i managed to wind up bills of 160, 130, 210 in the summer before last... i just said i'd pay, it i took a bit of time because i wasn't about to slash my fun budget in half... but they weren't too harsh... i then ended up spending too much on pay as you go and got rid of my phone a year ago and am enjoying a phone free life... but i'm getting one for before next summer... when i won't have a phone in cambridge or a house :confused:
    ahh, see i would pay of the bill myself. BUT, i can never seem to save up any money...i just blow it on clothes and food and jewellery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ahh, see i would pay of the bill myself. BUT, i can never seem to save up any money...i just blow it on clothes and food and jewellery.
    food? lol.

ReputationRep:
    Why dont you just use pay as you go, you cant go wrong there. what are you using at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    food? lol.
    i lurrrrrve my food, i can eat all day without feeling sick! (please note that im not fat or anything)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niz)
    Why dont you just use pay as you go, you cant go wrong there. what are you using at the moment.
    im on contract,its that 750free mins a month with 50free text messages. i cant get pay as you go yet. i have to wait until this contract is over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    im on contract,its that 750free mins a month with 50free text messages. i cant get pay as you go yet. i have to wait until this contract is over!
    750 free mins and £65 phone bill? Jeez. Why don't u try landline? Try and go for those really long free time contracts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    750 free mins and £65 phone bill? Jeez. Why don't u try landline? Try and go for those really long free time contracts.
    my dad was telling me to go onto 'mix it' a few weeks ago. Im not sure how it works out but its supposed to be a mixture of contract and pay as you go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    I've got that tariff as well. My last bill: £315. No mistake, £315.

Why? Because people (brothers, cousins etc) are well aware that I have so many free minutes. So they always borrow my phone to make obscenely long calls in the evenings and weekends (and I'm made to lend it to them by my stupid mum who just wants to flaunt our money, stupid cow...). But obviously they exceed the limit by... erm... a lot. Now my dad's telling me never to lend it out again. While this goes against my giving nature, so does paying £300 when I'm not responsible for a tenth of it. So I have to find the self-restraint to say a firm no. But I ain't good at saying no, help!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i lurrrrrve my food, i can eat all day without feeling sick! (please note that im not fat or anything)
    i take it ur slim then..and 5'9..and that avatar is off u..hmm..interesting.

ReputationRep:
    lol.. my brother gets into that situation EVERY month. I guess you can offer to do housework <shivers>.. or something to make up for it!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    lol.. my brother gets into that situation EVERY month. I guess you can offer to do housework <shivers>.. or something to make up for it!?
    i do the housework everyweek! i make the dinner everyday because both my parents are at work and grandpa cant cook...i do everyyything. I think i should be let off!

ReputationRep:
    how the hell can you spend £67??! im still living off a tenners credit i put on a month or so ago

meh...maybe im a unsocialable git

a male unsocialable git at that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i do the housework everyweek! i make the dinner everyday because both my parents are at work and grandpa cant cook...i do everyyything. I think i should be let off!
    ok.. well maybe you could blackmailing!? lol

Say that if she doesn't pay your bill then you'll stop doing the housework

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    ok.. well maybe you could blackmailing!? lol

Say that if she doesn't pay your bill then you'll stop doing the housework
    thats not blackmail.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I've got that tariff as well. My last bill: £315. No mistake, £315.

Why? Because people (brothers, cousins etc) are well aware that I have so many free minutes. So they always borrow my phone to make obscenely long calls in the evenings and weekends (and I'm made to lend it to them by my stupid mum who just wants to flaunt our money, stupid cow...). But obviously they exceed the limit by... erm... a lot. Now my dad's telling me never to lend it out again. While this goes against my giving nature, so does paying £300 when I'm not responsible for a tenth of it. So I have to find the self-restraint to say a firm no. But I ain't good at saying no, help!!!
    lol,im in the same situation. My brother 'borrows' my phone and uses it for hours, but of course when it comes to the bill,he never touched my phone...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    how the hell can you spend £67??! im still living off a tenners credit i put on a month or so ago

meh...maybe im a unsocialable git

a male unsocialable git at that
    a tenner? oh lord, how can you live on just 10pounds???? i could blow that all off in a day!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.