Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    6'4 and "overweight" as u say..i bet uve broken some bones in ur time then.
    One or two, yeah. But I'm generally a docile, friendly kind of guy.

If you mean my own bones, just my left wrist bone when I was a kid...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I know! I need my Fosters!

r u a fosters lad then, all gd, wat about like brandy for 'medicinal purposes'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    r u a fosters lad then, all gd, wat about like brandy for 'medicinal purposes'
    Nah rum is my spirit of choice, vodka's great too. Followed by plenty of chewing gum on my way home

ReputationRep:
    One or two, yeah. But I'm generally a docile, friendly kind of guy.

If you mean my own bones, just my left wrist bone when I was a kid...
    ur a disgrace to islam my fellow muslim.
    no drinking. no pork.

ReputationRep:
    Nah rum is my spirit of choice, vodka's great too. Followed by plenty of chewing gum on my way home
    typical...lol.
    lemme guess. if u had a gf and ur parents found out..shes helpin u on ur cwk...how many times have my m8s used that.

ReputationRep:
    ur a disgrace to islam my fellow muslim.
    no drinking. no pork.
    Oh dear send me to hell

Islam ain't done squat for me, so what's the point, that's what turned me...

ReputationRep:
    would ur parents care if you smoked, cos thats the best way, my m8s mum doesn't know that anyone drinks and he always has a cig jus outside his house and then no one can tell you been for a pint. Does ne1 here drink bitter

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear send me to hell

Islam ain't done squat for me, so what's the point, that's what turned me...
    so ur supposed to be a muslim but u dont practise yeah?

ReputationRep:
    typical...lol.
    lemme guess. if u had a gf and ur parents found out..shes helpin u on ur cwk...how many times have my m8s used that.
    Nah they're cool with me having female friends so I can use that line. Vague responses usually clear me of anything and everything. Of course if I was caught kissing or anything... "err it's for a play..."

ReputationRep:
    so ur supposed to be a muslim but u dont practise yeah?
    I don't practise and I don't believe. But if I told my folks that I'd be on the street. Not a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    I empathise, that must suck, having to follow the rules of a religion you don't believe in. Do you reckon u don't follow it as rebellion against your parents.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    I empathise, that must suck, having to follow the rules of a religion you don't believe in. Do you reckon u don't follow it as rebellion against your parents.
    well i used to feel the same way as juwel.
    my dad is half caste..although he has been brought up to follow islam because his dad cudnt be arsed telling him bout christianity.
    so my dads never encouraged me to follow a religion. but my mum did. sent me to mosque etc for 5 yrs.
    anyway, i didnt follow the religion after leaving mosque. just cudnt be bothered. but then my m8s were into goin to mosque etc and i started goin with them ..slowly but surely i began praying as much as possible. now i pray about 3/4 times a day. and all is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    There's an element of that there, I'd be lying if I said there wasn't. It's mainly because I was led to believe if I got circumcised, and hence confirmed a Muslim (at age 10) I would be a bit more respected and like a man. ********. At age 14 I thought "sod it" and became a closet atheist. Now an agnostic. So there is also an element of my own beliefs in there, not mere spite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    how the hell can you spend £67??! im still living off a tenners credit i put on a month or so ago

meh...maybe im a unsocialable git

a male unsocialable git at that
    jesus!
    When i read that i thought i'd already posted here!
    Same here. Although with me it was register the phone and all that and i signed up to that 5 free texts a day for 1 year thing with orange and you also get £5 credit.

That £5 credit lasted me between 2 and 3 months.

That is why, and i dont mean to be sexist here but i think its a reasonably fair comment, that i am glad i am a bloke. I could just not live with those huge phone bills and then think "What the smeg have i got to show for it?!?!"
    Solitude is the way forward

Hope all goes well though Anna
    and remember there are people like myself and MattG who are so good with money (cough tight cough) we can give you loooooads of pucka advice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    jesus!
    When i read that i thought i'd already posted here!
    Same here. Although with me it was register the phone and all that and i signed up to that 5 free texts a day for 1 year thing with orange and you also get £5 credit.

That £5 credit lasted me between 2 and 3 months.

That is why, and i dont mean to be sexist here but i think its a reasonably fair comment, that i am glad i am a bloke. I could just not live with those huge phone bills and then think "What the smeg have i got to show for it?!?!"
    Solitude is the way forward

Hope all goes well though Anna
    and remember there are people like myself and MattG who are so good with money (cough tight cough) we can give you loooooads of pucka advice
    or u can just hand over the money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yeah the IMF would appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the IMF would appreciate it
    Indeed I would, but rep would be better

ReputationRep:
    My bill Line Rental Is £13.99 pm and i never get more than £15.00
    I get 750mins free + 50 txts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    I put all my money into making socks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    I put all my money into making socks
    Making socks? hmmm

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.