Turn on thread page Beta

what did everyone think???...ccea history paper 1 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i sat my ccea history paper 1 today and i think i bombed big time!any1 else sit it?i was so nervous beforehand that i was hyperventilating, and had to take some relax remedy!!!!does any1 have any tips on how to calm yourself down before exams because i think i'm not doing as well as i should because of it!!!

i did ccea science double award modular (biology) yesterday and it was alright.any1 do it?

i had ccea english yesterday as well, any1 else sit it? it was kinda tricky i thought!

I did bcs, re and english literature with aqa and i think these went alright!!! saying that i've probably flunked!!!

hope every1 else is getting on ok with their exams, is any1 else, like me,tickin them off with glee?!!!!!!
    how many more exams does every1 have?
    i have:
    english paper2
    irish listening
    irish reading and writing
    re paper2
    history paper2
    science paper2 chemistry
    science paper3 physics
    statisitcs
    good luck every1!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did ccea history yesterday! Nearly totally screwed it up as at 3pm I had realised I`d only done 1 question from section a!!! So I had to quickly finish my second section B question and do my second section A question within 15 minutes! Having said that I managed to finish up, my answers of my rushed questions were quite vague and I didn`t go into much detail but I think I managed to get the jist of the answers across.......time will tell(23rd August!!!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lurch)
    Yeah I did ccea history yesterday! Nearly totally screwed it up as at 3pm I had realised I`d only done 1 question from section a!!! So I had to quickly finish my second section B question and do my second section A question within 15 minutes! Having said that I managed to finish up, my answers of my rushed questions were quite vague and I didn`t go into much detail but I think I managed to get the jist of the answers across.......time will tell(23rd August!!!).
    Glad 2 hear that sum1 else screws up their time allowances!!!
    my section A answers were pretty good i thought but cos i rushed my section B my marks will probably go waaaaaaayyyyyy down!believe me, for my answers vague is an understatement!

just thought, i hardly included any dates either! :confused: :eek: :mad: :eek: :confused:

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.