Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any insights into the fairly recent situation in Zimbabwe (Land Ownership)?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam-jones)
    Does anyone have any insights into the fairly recent situation in Zimbabwe (Land Ownership)?
    Thanks
    when you say recent, how recent? -i know that a few months back, 90% of land that had previously been used now lie fallow (unused) because all the land has been redistibuted with Zanu PF supporters and their families. have you looked at the guardian website?-they have all news articles and you can search for the info you need. dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    when you say recent, how recent? -i know that a few months back, 90% of land that had previously been used now lie fallow (unused) because all the land has been redistibuted with Zanu PF supporters and their families. have you looked at the guardian website?-they have all news articles and you can search for the info you need. dearyxxx
    Last yearish,

How could the situation be related to economics or land law?

ReputationRep:
    On this topic - why is it that Black's can't be racists against whites? I'm not trying to stir up hatred or anything, nut don't you think the law has swung too far the other way to give minorities unfair advantages?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by androidkiller)
    On this topic - why is it that Black's can't be racists against whites? I'm not trying to stir up hatred or anything, nut don't you think the law has swung too far the other way to give minorities unfair advantages?

Mugabe is nearly as irritating as Sean Paul.

Nevermind crimes to humanity, what about crimes to music?!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by androidkiller)
    say again?-im confused

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.