Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    electronics isn't the best bag of spanners is it...are you still feeling ill chloé? or is this a seperate bout of practical work disapproval?
    Yay finally did my labs

Sadly bikerx23, I am *still* ill...never really shaken off fresher's flu which I got at beginning of 2nd week and it keeps coming back even worse. Think a trip to the nurse is in order tomorrow and then probably the doctor to check it's nothing more sinister

ReputationRep:
    sounds unfortunate...i've had a bit of a throaty thing since i got back, and thats just irritating in lectures more than anything else - but if your still feeling so bad i would agree...
    lost at rugby today too

ReputationRep:
    did we ever find out how Will's date went? Or did i just miss it/forget it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoraster)
    did we ever find out how Will's date went? Or did i just miss it/forget it?
    It was a mock date - Joey & Rachel style - and it went very well Feels so weird to be dating again though

ReputationRep:
    But that's because it's hardly been more than a week since you found yourself single! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but I'm lonely I don't like being single, it's weird and scary not having someone to huggle

ReputationRep:
    huggle? new word...
    i know what you mean though - being single sucks...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe... huggle - for when a hug just isn't quite cute enough

ReputationRep:
    i'll remember to use that one...might just do the trick

ReputationRep:
    Wahoo just saw OOTB at their first gig and very good, but even more stunning was the transformation that has happened to "In The Pink" - really shocked! The group has almost doubled in size, with only 3 of its former members; it's now a stunning, strong and well-directed a cappella group that are certainly a strong female equivalent of OOTB! Seriously, you have to hear it to believe it!

EDIT: In other news...regarding my illness, I saw the nurse today who has said she thinks it's probably a viral infection and laryngitis at the same time :confused:

ReputationRep:
    ouch! that is nasty...
    i might, eventually see OOTB at some point this term...four of them sang fat bottomed girls at some thing in freshers week this year - but that about it!
    feel free to swan over the the sub area anyway - theres plenty of oxonians chatting right now

ReputationRep:
    I hate to ask awkward questions, but wasn't Phil seeing Charlotte at the beginning of the term? My facebook tells me (and it doesn't lie to me) that he's seeing a girl named Helen now (who is apparently on TSR as well? Who's she?). What's the story?

ReputationRep:
    I hate to ask awkward questions, but wasn't Phil seeing Charlotte at the beginning of the term? My facebook tells me (and it doesn't lie to me) that he's seeing a girl named Helen now (who is apparently on TSR as well? Who's she?). What's the story?
    Gossip boy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Phil is indeed seeing Helen (Hellsbells...use to be around more than she was) who is a biochemist at Hertford (there's something about Physicists dating biochemists...Simon & I and another Lincoln pair as well!!!). She's a lovely girl and I've always thought they had a soft spot for each other and it was only a matter of time before something happened. Can't believe neither of them (particularly Phil!) told me though - I had to hear the good news via facebook too!

ReputationRep:
    Possibly wanting not to make a fuss? I'm guessing a mutual breakup followed by a different mutual get-together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Come on, people, you know it makes sense Cambidge Chat is one of the biggest threads on TSR and it belittles the Oxford forum! :eek: Plus, it makes prospectives think Oxonians are boring and Tabs are all social etc! :mad:

So, this is a thread for chatting about Oxford stuff that doesn't fit in all the boring 'will I get a place with my 23 A*s' threads, even if it's only very vaguely related!!

Come on, no longer will you have to be voyeurs of Cambridge Chat!! :rolleyes:

<ok so I'm only a prospective - SHUT IT RICHE - but none of you had the errr balls? :rolleyes: >

I can put lists of people and colleges or whatever in here if that would make it more interesting and easy if people want to ask questions about bops or meet-ups or spare cookies etc...Maybe this thread should be stickied if it takes off and become an amalgamation of the meet-up thread and the offers/current studes threads etc etc...

What do you think?

Raphael

The sociability of a group of people in real life is directly inversely proportional to that groups profiligacy on an internet forum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeverMindThat)
    The sociability of a group of people in real life is directly inversely proportional to that groups profiligacy on an internet forum
    yeah. i've noticed my lack of friends.

ReputationRep:
    Who else is going to see OOTB this week?

ReputationRep:
    i am on thursday night's early show.

ReputationRep:
    now seeing as this is a merged thread, and has 100% of the market share, i believe it is eligible for being reviewed by the competition commission hahaha im soooo bored

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.