Fancy dress for University..put it in the checklist? Watch

This discussion is closed.
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mattwilson)
German flag? are they your actual school colours? I hope not hehe. My school colours are black, purple and white. Theyre a good combination
Yup! Red, black and yellow striped tie. Lovely.
mattwilson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
dear oh dear! the atmosphere must be electric
cobra
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Rebecca/Becca)
It was easy! Just wear the brightest colours you can find, an afro wig and some sunglasses! There you go!
well i own huge red flares and a very 70s home made tshirt anyway so it's easy :rolleyes:
mattwilson
Rep:
?
Since i'll be at Liverpool....I could dress up as Lennon...hmmm
i'll need an Ono in tow although
djk_99
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have a little fancy dress box and Im still in 6th form! Though on my way to uni soon...
It contains a witches hat, some flashing devil horns, stuff for a cowgirl outfit, fairy wings & wand, stuff for a doctors and nurses outfit, a feather boa, and I think thats it. Oh, and my school uniform. We've had a lot of fancy dress parties lol, I just thought they'd always come in useful, and they always do!
I guess its worth taking stuff you own that could make an outfit, but generally they can be bought and made for pretty cheap!
emma870
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm still in 6th form, but I find that when a fancy dress party comes up it's pretty easy to pull something together from your current wardrobe and charity shops. It's best to wait until you know if there's a theme before buying something.
mattwilson
Rep:
?
oh yeah definately. Last fancy dress was at a friends birthday party last November. I wore a german army jacket and dark blue baggy trousers. I bought these wellies from HOMEBASE and sprayed them a shiny black all over (which worked well until the paint would flake when you walk in them)

I also improvised with more everyday clothes...added a few insignias (lol, not a swastika though...idiot Prince Harry...and his outfit was rubbish) and it looked really good. Slung a rifle over my shoulder and I had these old binoculars around my neck, looked great!

so thats my ever ready outfit. I am thinking of what else I could assemble
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads