This discussion is closed.
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by NikNak)
that sounds nasty lol
:rolleyes: Only to you, dutty-minded child...

Though who am I to say so, you should see some of the repartee I get involved in
Anna
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Oh come on. A good looking girl like you should be looking for more than a long distance relationship with someone you don't know and have never seen. lol
i like long blonde hair...and decent height...does it for me essex isnt very far...but hey,its up to you..you can break my heart if you want, its all in your hands Ralfskini...
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
<cough> Six foot four <cough>
six foot four??? wowwwww,i can wear my heels and youd still be taller! amazing...
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
six foot four??? wowwwww,i can wear my heels and youd still be taller! amazing...
Unexpected, how tall are you exactly? Bet you got nice "bacon and eggs" (rhyming slang)...
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Unexpected, how tall are you exactly? Bet you got nice "bacon and eggs" (rhyming slang)...
Ahem! *glares*
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
im 5'9...seems small, but i think its quite tall...bacon and eggs? uh huh :rolleyes:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Ahem! *glares*
Just making conversation love, I love your "bacon and eggs" best!
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
im 5'9...seems small, but i think its quite tall...bacon and eggs? uh huh :rolleyes:
bacon and eggs?

eggs=legs?
bacon?
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
i like long blonde hair...and decent height...does it for me essex isnt very far...but hey,its up to you..you can break my heart if you want, its all in your hands Ralfskini...
Well, I wouldn't wan't to hurt your feelings....
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
Bacon and eggs = legs...

5'9" not at all bad , plus your avatar (assuming that's really you as it's not one of the defaults) does you a lot of favours.

Hmmph try finding a girl at my eye level, they all have to get on a stool...
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
5'9 is not small.....
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
5'9 is not small.....
yep i know, i just said it because some people will be like 'oh but that is quite small actually!' people have said it before...so i thought id mention it beforehand.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
yep i know, i just said it because some people will be like 'oh but that is quite small actually!' people have said it before...so i thought id mention it beforehand.
Try 5' 5" ugh!
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kildare)
5'9 is not small.....

It used to be the case that girls expected to grow as tall as 5'10" were given oestrogen in order to reduce their growth rate. Most people treated have had many health problems later in life. Now it is more standard to take HGHormone. :rolleyes:
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Try 5' 5" ugh!
you know what, that is an excellent height to be! you can wear heels and still be a decent height! i have boots with a 5inch heel,and you can just imagine how tall id look then...5'5 is just perfect!
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
It used to be the case that girls expected to grow as tall as 5'10" were given oestrogen in order to reduce their growth rate. Most people treated have had many health problems later in life. Now it is more standard to take HGHormone. :rolleyes:
hmm the hormone thing doesnt do it for me! Agh well, if im going to be huge...then im afraid im going to be huge...
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
you know what, that is an excellent height to be! you can wear heels and still be a decent height! i have boots with a 5inch heel,and you can just imagine how tall id look then...5'5 is just perfect!
Nothing wrong with different heights of females (so long as it ain't ridiculous), it's all about what the "5 foot whatever" consists of. Infin and Anna are buff
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Infin and Anna are buff
secret admirer alert
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Anna)
hmm the hormone thing doesnt do it for me! Agh well, if im going to be huge...then im afraid im going to be huge...
Huge? Huge implies obesity. You are tall and slim.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Nothing wrong with different heights of females (so long as it ain't ridiculous), it's all about what the "5 foot whatever" consists of. Infin and Anna are buff
hehehe thankyou *blushes*
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (162)
26.87%
No (441)
73.13%

Watched Threads