Turn on thread page Beta

the ukl dating service...(to be taken very seriously) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yep. we have the same group of friends and everything. it sucks.

lou xxx
    Exactly, in uni, one advice, dont date anyone from ur college. As afterwards even if successful, it would still be better with someone from another college. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    We're messed up. Girls aren't the only complex beings on the planet with feelings, emotions and desires. But they tend to forget this, and so "all guys are jerks". When they start to try and understand a guy (and yes it does work the other way too, guys fix up!) and not whine so selfishly, maybe it may be easier to communicate with them. May sound harsh and I'm sorry, but I don't like how we are all being passed off as scum because of a few you have been unlucky with. Need to kiss a few frogs before finding the prince you know!
    More like toads.
    No I don't think all guys are jerks, girls can be just as bad to guys. As far as trying to understand, I spent 2 yrs trying to understand how my x-bf could love me enough to tell me that he beleives I'm his soulmate yet be scared to death of it and affraid to be arround me because he couldn't handle the feelings, but to give him time because he didn't want to loose me.
    obviously I gave up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yep. we have the same group of friends and everything. it sucks.

lou xxx
    Yep same here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    More like toads.
    lol

Also, maybe u should show some sffection for the poor man as well!

ReputationRep:
    More like toads.
    No I don't think all guys are jerks, girls can be just as bad to guys. As far as trying to understand, I spent 2 yrs trying to understand how my x-bf could love me enough to tell me that he beleives I'm his soulmate yet be scared to death of it and affraid to be arround me because he couldn't handle the feelings, but to give him time because he didn't want to loose me.
    obviously I gave up.
    Maybe he's scared because he might be afraid of unreciprocated feelings, or commitiing to something when he has his whole life ahead of him etc. Convince him it'll be worth the risk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lol

Also, maybe u should show some sffection for the poor man as well!
    *bangs head against desk*
    Trust me I did, he knows how I feel about him, he's just to damn scared of it. And don't say when he get's older, he's 26 now.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's scared because he might be afraid of unreciprocated feelings, or commitiing to something when he has his whole life ahead of him etc. Convince him it'll be worth the risk!
    Show the man some tlc.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me I did, he knows how I feel about him, he's just to damn scared of it. And don't say when he get's older, he's 26 now.
    26? 26? Jeez. Maybe u should give him some more physical help to help him express his feelings.

ReputationRep:
    I spent 2yrs already, I'm done. If he can't accept what is right there infront of him that's his problem.

ReputationRep:
    If you really want him so bad, and you're sure it can work out, you should persist. If not, you have nothing to worry about, no regrets.

ReputationRep:
    do they think we don't try that? ah well, i'm quite a believer in the idea that if something is meant to be, it will happen. who knows who you will meet at uni, next week in a bar, in 10 years time in the supermarket? how many people do you know (like your parents age) who met 'the one' in their teens? we have forever to fall in love, but you gotta have your heart broken a couple of times on the way.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Oh well *feeling depressed*

Goodnight everyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    26? 26? Jeez. Maybe u should give him some more physical help to help him express his feelings.
    He's a very strict catholic and doesn't beleive in sex before marriage, so that,s not the problem. well it is but that's besides the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)

Goodnight everyone.
    dont feel rejected, someone will pick u up one day.

ReputationRep:

Goodnight everyone.
    night night and don't forget to

lou xxx

ReputationRep:

Goodnight everyone.
    I'm sure Juwel will cheer you up.
    Night.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure Juwel will cheer you up.
    Night.
    the innuendo. *shakes his head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    the innuendo. *shakes his head
    hee hee!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I never fail to cheer people up! It's a gift!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I never fail to cheer people up! It's a gift!
    lol

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.