the ukl dating service...(to be taken very seriously)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Hey, I never fail to cheer people up! It's a gift!
i consider it more like a disease. ie ur smiles are infectious
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
lol
See, there you go!
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ZJuwelH)
Cheesy line time... err... I can't promise you money but I'll give you the world [lies! Your dad's a millionaire you tight git! - Z] - shut the hell up alter ego!
It's quite funny how you try and insert subtle references to your dad's wealth wherever possible, but fail on each count with the subtlety part ... millionaires are two a penny nowadays; nothing that special about it. However, billionaires are another story, so is your dad a billionaire by any chance? Then I might be a bit impressed.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
It's quite funny how you try and insert subtle references to your dad's wealth wherever possible, but fail on each count with the subtlety part ... millionaires are two a penny nowadays; nothing that special about it. However, billionaires are another story, so is your dad a billionaire by any chance? Then I might be a bit impressed.
I only do it for jokes

No just a billionaire, but there's no questioning his fame and reputation among the Bengali community for all he's done for it. Something to be impressed by if you knew the whole story. Not that I care for all that, I'm just waiting for him to kick the bucket
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rahaydenuk)
don't be lured into his trap. that's how he got me.
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
don't be lured into his trap. that's how he got me.
Got you? How, when, where, why??? OK now I'll approach with caution...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (58)
19.21%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (64)
21.19%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (58)
19.21%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (64)
21.19%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (29)
9.6%
I haven't started researching yet (29)
9.6%

Watched Threads