Turn on thread page Beta

the ukl dating service...(to be taken very seriously) watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Hey, I never fail to cheer people up! It's a gift!
    i consider it more like a disease. ie ur smiles are infectious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    lol
    See, there you go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Cheesy line time... err... I can't promise you money but I'll give you the world [lies! Your dad's a millionaire you tight git! - Z] - shut the hell up alter ego!
    It's quite funny how you try and insert subtle references to your dad's wealth wherever possible, but fail on each count with the subtlety part ... millionaires are two a penny nowadays; nothing that special about it. However, billionaires are another story, so is your dad a billionaire by any chance? Then I might be a bit impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    It's quite funny how you try and insert subtle references to your dad's wealth wherever possible, but fail on each count with the subtlety part ... millionaires are two a penny nowadays; nothing that special about it. However, billionaires are another story, so is your dad a billionaire by any chance? Then I might be a bit impressed.
    I only do it for jokes

No just a billionaire, but there's no questioning his fame and reputation among the Bengali community for all he's done for it. Something to be impressed by if you knew the whole story. Not that I care for all that, I'm just waiting for him to kick the bucket

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    don't be lured into his trap. that's how he got me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    don't be lured into his trap. that's how he got me.
    Got you? How, when, where, why??? OK now I'll approach with caution...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.