The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
One more thing, don't sorry if you can't have an orgasm, for some girls it could take up to 3 years before they have their first orgasm. (From the date of losing their virginity)
we'll ive been trying for 5 years so im over the 3 year barrier :frown:
Reply 182
MRLX69
To answer your first question, 'why' is it so hard to make a woman cum, my point of view is that there is no actual reason for a woman cumming. It's like men have nipples just because a woman has one but it's no use to us. So women cum just because men do. We are one of the two known animals to have sex for fun (the other are dolphins). Men have to cum in order for the muscle to 'pump' the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa, the process normally known as ejaculation. This point of view is also mentioned in the 'New Scientist' (not sure which issue but it's fairly recent).
Also, another note: The clitoris can also be viewed as an 'undeveloped' penis. The clit and the penis are both made of the same type of tissue. So the best way for a female to cum is clitoral stimulation.

Actually there is some evidence that the female orgasm and the associated muscle contractions are (or would be if you were trying to make babies!) helpful in moving the sperm up the vagina and towards the cervix, which may also dilate a bit at this point. This is also partly the point of all the lubricating fluid produced.
Reply 183
Lauren Hart

Tried a vibrator? That's how my gf got started....
Reply 184
Helenia
Actually there is some evidence that the female orgasm and the associated muscle contractions are (or would be if you were trying to make babies!) helpful in moving the sperm up the vagina and towards the cervix, which may also dilate a bit at this point. This is also partly the point of all the lubricating fluid produced.

I've heard of that...so women are designed to come at the same time or (because that's quite difficult) after men? Hmpf :p:
Reply 185
Helenia

I've done some research into this, and there's no real right answer. Some scientists say it does, some say it don't, but there's no solid evidence of anything.....
Reply 186
pikaboo
I've heard of that...so women are designed to come at the same time or (because that's quite difficult) after men? Hmpf :p:

lol, how are they supposed to cum after men?!! It'll be wonderful if they did, I'll just lay down after i'm done and let nature do it's work :biggrin:
Reply 187
MRLX69
I've done some research into this, and there's no real right answer. Some scientists say it does, some say it don't, but there's no solid evidence of anything.....

Well, it's not going to hinder it, that's for sure. It's what we got taught in our course anyway. Yes, we did have half a lecture about orgasms. :redface:
Reply 188
Lauren Hart

I've never had a vaginal orgasm. Even with a vibrator i find its better used on the clitoris, but if you want to try a vibrator something like the Jessica rabbit is pretty good,

Try looking on lovehoney its very discrete mail order.
Reply 189
Helenia
Well, it's not going to hinder it, that's for sure. It's what we got taught in our course anyway. Yes, we did have half a lecture about orgasms. :redface:

Cool! What do you study? I think I might change courses now :wink: :redface:
Reply 190
viviki
I've never had a vaginal orgasm. Even with a vibrator i find its better used on the clitoris, but if you want to try a vibrator something like the Jessica rabbit is pretty good,

Try looking on lovehoney its very discrete mail order.

That's such a good idea! I walked into Anne Summers with a red face buying one as a surprise for my gf and getting redder when the lady smiled at me :redface: :redface: :redface:
Reply 191
Helenia

Hmmm, now I see why medicine is such a popular subject :p:
Reply 192
MRLX69
Cool! What do you study? I think I might changes courses now :wink: :redface:

Medicine. Actually it was quite dire; half of us were being all serious and taking notes (there are graphs and MRI scans and everything) everyone else was trying not to laugh.
Reply 193
Lauren Hart
OK, so if i might ask, whats so good about the rampant rabbit that gives such good/first orgasms?

It does both clitoral and vaginal stimulation at the same time. The head twists and vibrates in the way a actual penis never could, and the 'ears' vibrate against the clit.

The rabbit just happens to be commonly regarded as the best of the normal vibrators, in it's ability to do both at the same time and being made in a way that does it well.
Reply 194
Imagin what I could achieve if my one vibrated :redface: ........ Just a thought....
Reply 195
Helenia

& details we had included - the ensuing exhausation, thus supine position, may increase chances of sperm not being wasted. & oxytocin peaks increase female attachment.

oh, & i was definitely over 17 when i had my first too..
Reply 196
MRLX69
Imagin what I could achieve if my one vibrated :redface: ........ Just a thought....

It can - you just attach a penile vibrator to the base. Personally I've never used one much, they're a little clumsy and make sex a harder act, but they do exist.
i really do feel i need one of these rabbits!
Butterfly
In life there are lots of things we don't like seeing/hearing/reading/smelling but we can't have everything our own way. People should leave off magiccarpet as well...

I quite agree.

Still, sacred cows and scapegoats.
Every internet forum seems to have them.

It doesn't mean we have to like it though.

Latest

Trending

Trending