This discussion is closed.
unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Only because there's somebody else to find the conversation interesting :p:

I'm only here for a couple more minutes, though - I need to be up in four hours. Plymouth isn't coming to me, after all .
eh why isnt plymouth coming to you?
Mustard-man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
ooh so thats all you talk about? and you guys dont get stuck for convo?
I do a bit because I basically do nothing every day, but demon usually has stuff to talk about.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ooh so thats all you talk about? and you guys dont get stuck for convo?
Well, no, not just about guitar - but being pretty damned obsessed with our guitars, it helps start a conversation. Generally we broaden it out into topics such as UCAS, universities, and life in general - jobs etc. It's interesting enough, believe me - and if you really wanted to, you can talk about almost anything.

Like how I got soaked to the proverbial skin by a freak shower the likes of which we don't often get earlier this evening, as I made my way to the bus top from the gym. It wasn't pretty :p:.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mustard-man)
I do a bit because I basically do nothing every day, but demon usually has stuff to talk about.
me too- how come you dont do anything? i sleep :p:
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, no, not just about guitar - but being pretty damned obsessed with our guitars, it helps start a conversation. Generally we broaden it out into topics such as UCAS, universities, and life in general - jobs etc. It's interesting enough, believe me - and if you really wanted to, you can talk about almost anything.

Like how I got soaked to the proverbial skin by a freak shower the likes of which we don't often get earlier this evening, as I made my way to the bus top from the gym. It wasn't pretty :p:.
well at least it washed away the sweat:p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
eh why isnt plymouth coming to you?
Well, I'm going to Plymouth tomorrow for the Uni open day on saturday. So, I meant that *I* had to go *there* because it wasn't coming to me... if you see what I mean. It was a sort of joke. Hence why I need to be up in four hours - I have a train to catch (literally).
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, I'm going to Plymouth tomorrow for the Uni open day on saturday. So, I meant that *I* had to go *there* because it wasn't coming to me... if you see what I mean. It was a sort of joke. Hence why I need to be up in four hours - I have a train to catch (literally).
sorry :p: i get ya are you on a gap year then?
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well at least it washed away the sweat:p:
There was plenty of that involved after that 20 min run I did, so you're probably right. Damn tiring stuff, which is why I'm stupid - I should sleep, I want to sleep, but I never do it.
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
me too- how come you dont do anything? i sleep :p:
GAP year :p:, well I sleep, eat, watch tv, play computer games and TSR, that's about it lol :p:

K, cya later Demon :ciao:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
sorry :p: i get ya are you on a gap year then?
Yes, although not by choice. I wasn't offered any interviews or places from the unis that I applied to this year, so I sort of have to take a gap year while I reapply for entry next year. It's a sad state of affairs, but what do you do, eh?

How about you?
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There was plenty of that involved after that 20 min run I did, so you're probably right. Damn tiring stuff, which is why I'm stupid - I should sleep, I want to sleep, but I never do it.
its a hard life, ain't it!
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are all 3 of us on GAP years? hehee
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
GAP year :p:, well I sleep, eat, watch tv, play computer games and TSR, that's about it lol :p:

K, cya later Demon :ciao:
You going somewhere? I figure I'll stick around for a couple more posts. The conversation suddenly got interesting :p:
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yes, although not by choice. I wasn't offered any interviews or places from the unis that I applied to this year, so I sort of have to take a gap year while I reapply for entry next year. It's a sad state of affairs, but what do you do, eh?

How about you?
im not on a gap year, and im not at uni :p: so sod all at the mo- waiting till after myhols to start work. cant be arsed to go to uni.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
its a hard life, ain't it!
Tell me about it :rolleyes:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
im not on a gap year, and im not at uni :p: so sod all at the mo- waiting till after myhols to start work. cant be arsed to go to uni.
Why is that?
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are all 3 of us on GAP years? hehee
well if you call it a gap year even if youre not of to uni
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why is that?
i dunno, i just never wanted to go, plus i dont know what to study. i mean i got 2a's and 2 b's(******* german- 5 marks of an A) so i could go, just dont want to, PLus i dont wanna llive in england again.
Mustard-man
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You going somewhere? I figure I'll stick around for a couple more posts. The conversation suddenly got interesting :p:
Nah, thought you were going to go
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I got a B in german But I was one mark off a C, so not as well as you :p:

I also got AABB, but you can see my sig for all that. I think a degree is pretty handy to have, don't you?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (58)
19.46%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
39.93%
Nope, not that interesting (121)
40.6%

Watched Threads