The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Demon_AS
Also, jetzt bin ich zu muede fuer mehr plauderen. Nina taka ku soma. Asi fer mildheé. Catch you guys later :wink:

Spoiler

Good night, you two! Get some sleep!

Edit: No, not a lawyer - a doctor :evil:. And no, no scottish accent... being born there doesn't help, unfortunately. Maybe someday, though! Ok, now I'm really off. Night! :ciao:

:p: sleep well demon :smile: good luck at plymouth x
I better go as well :p:, good night sympathy!
Mustard-man
I better go as well :p:, good night sympathy!

night mustard :smile:
Reply 343
Can't remember when I applied for this society, but I'm in now :biggrin:
Reply 344
I want to join interphrastically.
Reply 345
damn, i am so joining this. sign me up dudes :P
Reply 346
Was anyone else disappointed with the Back and Forth special a few years back?
Reply 347
McGraw
Was anyone else disappointed with the Back and Forth special a few years back?

This place has been rather inactive...

I thought it was fairly goood myself. Not as good as the series though. Giving Shakespeare the ballpoint was pretty good :biggrin:
My favourite quotes:

Percy: Only this morning in the courtyard I saw a horse with two heads and two bodies.

Blackadder: Two horses standing next to each other?

Flashheart: Thanks, Bridesmaid. Like the beard. Gives me something to hang on to.

Kate's Father: Oh, please go on the game. It's a steady job and you'd be working from home.

Blackadder:
'Yes, it is', not 'That it be'. You don't have to talk in that stupid voice to me. I'm not a tourist.

Bishop: You see, I am a colossal pervert. No form of sexual depravity is too low for me. Animal, vegetable or mineral, I'll do anything to anything.

Blackadder:Ah - fine words for a Bishop. Nice to hear the Church speaking out for a change on social issues......................
Reply 349
"I have a cunning plan..." :smile:

All to together now *whistles Blackadder theme tune* "Da-daa-da! Da-daa-da! Da-da-da-da-da-daaa!"

Lush
hwyaden
"I have a cunning plan..." :smile:

All to together now *whistles Blackadder theme tune* "Da-daa-da! Da-daa-da! Da-da-da-da-da-daaa!"

Lush

:rofl:

Blackadder: 'Tis a cult classic
Blackadder: Baldrick, I have a bad feeling that the words "I have a cunning plan" are marching with undeserved confidence in the direction of this conversation...
Reply 352
"Can I say I'm not optimistic?"
"Sir, what do we do if we stand on a mine ?"
"Well, normal proceedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet into the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."

"I wasn't born yesterday, Blackadder."
"More's the pity, we could have started your personality from scratch."

Blackadder = sheer awesomeness.
Reply 354
Classic :smile:
Blackadder = sheer awesomeness.

Indeed. :smile:
Reply 356
I absolutely loved blackadder, I have them all on DVD.

Though, silly me, I joined this soc and then my mouse went a little odd and somehow I left... interesting.
This is a cunning plan! Can I join?
Blackadder "Lets just see just how clever Dr Fatty Know-it-all is, shall we?" -

Blackadder: "Oh I am sorry, sir... I'm anispeptic, phrasmotic, even compunctuous to have caused you such pericombobulation"

S.Johnson: "What, what, what?"
Reply 359
pericombobulation, now that's a cool word.

Make a note of it, darling, I like it. I want to use it more in polite conversation.

See what I did there? :wink:

Latest