Turn on thread page Beta

Does anybody remember me telling you about my UCAS form...well... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my teacher still hasn't done it,
    I was getting lairy, then yesterday I was sitting in French and the principal came round,
    he asked us if we had any complaints or queries,
    so I told on him,
    this morning he comes up to me and tells me he was dedicating this afternoon to write my reference and he got a substitute for his lesson...

heehee I'm mean

ReputationRep:
    Good for you

ReputationRep:
    OMG and I thought my school was bad :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    my teacher still hasn't done it,
    I was getting lairy, then yesterday I was sitting in French and the principal came round,
    he asked us if we had any complaints or queries,
    so I told on him,
    this morning he comes up to me and tells me he was dedicating this afternoon to write my reference and he got a substitute for his lesson...

heehee I'm mean
    Yeah well he deserves it....it was ages ago that you first posted about him not bothering to do it.

ReputationRep:
    So he should. It's your future he's messing with :mad:

ReputationRep:
    good for you!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    my English tutor is threatening not to do my refrence! shes a ***** her point is that ive done no work!
    ive had 3 weeks off college due to illness, she knew and didnt tell me to do any work so i read the novel-and i know more about it than most people!
    She'll ask me a question and b4 ive had a chance to answer she'll say 'see u dont know cos u dont work and ur never here!' and i did know! I know its not a good start to the term (i didnt have her last year because i didnt do English at my college) but i can't help it if im not well!

Stupid moany old cow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawrence)
    my English tutor is threatening not to do my refrence! shes a ***** her point is that ive done no work!
    ive had 3 weeks off college due to illness, she knew and didnt tell me to do any work so i read the novel-and i know more about it than most people!
    She'll ask me a question and b4 ive had a chance to answer she'll say 'see u dont know cos u dont work and ur never here!' and i did know! I know its not a good start to the term (i didnt have her last year because i didnt do English at my college) but i can't help it if im not well!

Stupid moany old cow!
    Complain to the head then. Making a fuss gets you everywhere (but it might not make you any friends...)

ReputationRep:
    i cant really cos im in trouble cossa my attentance-which was cos i was ill and i had trouble settling in..everyone had been nasty bout it cept my personal tutor who i hated last year but i now think hes diamond! (for now) im just gonna do this essay she wants and if she carries on being a ***** i might change groups-but i like the way she teaches, shes just horrible to me *cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawrence)
    i cant really cos im in trouble cossa my attentance-which was cos i was ill and i had trouble settling in..everyone had been nasty bout it cept my personal tutor who i hated last year but i now think hes diamond! (for now) im just gonna do this essay she wants and if she carries on being a ***** i might change groups-but i like the way she teaches, shes just horrible to me *cries*
    get your tutor to do your reference then.

lou xxx

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.