Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by GiBB*89)
    I would plzzzzz :d
    *begs*
    okey doke. First come first server. Your repped.

ReputationRep:
    noooo
    rep stealer.....he was mine i had him eating on my hand ready to give me that rep :mad:

edit
    thx....3 gems im on a role
    *whos next*

ReputationRep:
    noooo
    rep stealer.....he was mine i had him eating on my hand ready to give me that rep :mad:

edit
    thx....3 gems im on a role
    *whos next*
    Awwh Im sorry.. Ill rep you when I get some reps back. Spread the Love as is my motto.

ReputationRep:
    Awwh Im sorry.. Ill rep you when I get some reps back. Spread the Love as is my motto.

*spreading the love over playboy*

ReputationRep:

*spreading the love over playboy*
    Thats it degrade the topic why dont you :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Thats it degrade the topic why dont you
    topic, thers a topic :questionm
    omg 2:30am :mad:

(Original post by Hanzing)
    HEHE I JUST REPPED GIBB!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMFG 4 gems........thx
    *Jumps up and down*

Edit- lol im a ****** was lookin @ the wrong user name
    got me all excited

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    HEHE I JUST REPPED GIBB!!!
    Lol, At least He wont cry now

ReputationRep:
    Lol, At least He wont cry now
    stop looking down @ me....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Newton)
    When I came back from College, I went into My room, and opened up My computer as I was having problems with the Network Card. I has to keep the Computer on for My own reasons as soon as I, by accident, touched the Mother board with the card, I caused a power cut in My area, which apparently influenced 1600 properties.

Newton.
    Well done lol!

ReputationRep:
    stop looking down @ me....!
    I was thinking of yuor feelings.. Now you nicked my rep.. Me and my one gem :bawling:

Happy?

ReputationRep:
    indeed!

ReputationRep:
    mmm Newton..why do you capitalise all your 'My's...feeling like God after that powere cut :eek: :rolleyes:

to cause a power cut is very hard. the MCBs/fuses at the substations are rated at hundred of amps. and in older substations, there are no fuses/MCBs on the output side. your incoming tails would be about to melt before the substation cuts off. thats if your service fuse hasnt blown first

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I used to love playing with electricity - until I almost died. I had a little electronics kit, and there were instructions to make a burglar alarm with a sensor. The speaker provided was tiny and flimsy, so I managed to hook the kit up to a powered sub woofer system on full volume - The house vibrated with a thundering sound when someone broke the alarm.

Anyway, I soon got bored of that. So I got the family hi fi and decided I wanted to mod it up. I set up a series of blue LEDs and placed them around the hi fi, hooked them up in parallel and then, when the hi fi was on, stuck the two remaining wires from the LEDs on to the main circuit board of the hi fi. As soon as I touched them, all the LEDs exploded, I had black burned plastic on my face and hands, and two of the LEDs had welded themselves onto my fingers. Oh, and the electricity in our whole house cut off.

I managed to close up the hi fi, put it back, and run to the bathroom to clean up the charred mess before my parents came down to see why the electricity had cut. (they would have killed me!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MorbidAngel)
    to cause a power cut is very hard. the MCBs/fuses at the substations are rated at hundred of amps. and in older substations, there are no fuses/MCBs on the output side. your incoming tails would be about to melt before the substation cuts off. thats if your service fuse hasnt blown first
    And I think that on top of that, he would have had to prevent the fuse box from cutting off the electricity to do something like that.

ReputationRep:
    Hands up if you've shoved a knife down a toaster and cut off the electricity to the house before.

ReputationRep:
    Bravo, master Jedi

ReputationRep:
    amaze me you do with capitalised 'My's which no one realised have

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.