The Student Room Group

Qmul Or Sussex For Physics??

I'm going through clearing right now and both universities have offered me a place but i don't know which one to choose :frown: help!
QMUL :yep: you can use the UoL facilities which will be very useful and I've also heard that the MSci courses allow you to do projects at UCL, KCL and RHUL.
Reply 2
Queen mary is by far the better choice for physics and it is also a well respected uni and held in great regard
Reply 3
Queen Mary :smile:
Being a QMUL Physicist...I say QMUL.:p:
Reply 5
Thx guys! only problem is that i already put sussex as my choice on track :s but they still didn't accept me (probably because its the weekend) also anybody know how life is in east london, is it as bad as it's known to be?
Reply 6
oh and of course, i forgot to ask, i know i'm contractually obliged to go to sussex now but do you think they would still let me go since they haven't accepted me yet?
Queen Mary because it's part of the University of London
Sussex haven't got back to me yet and they put in an application for me on Thursday! (this isn't for physics) I've got other offers for clearing so I wish they would hurry up and send me the e-mail to say wheather they accept me or not.
Reply 8
justascribble
Queen Mary because it's part of the University of London
Sussex haven't got back to me yet and they put in an application for me on Thursday! (this isn't for physics) I've got other offers for clearing so I wish they would hurry up and send me the e-mail to say wheather they accept me or not.

I was in the same situation as you, Sussex guaranteed me a place over the phone on friday and when i called them today (clearing was closed there over the weekend) they said I was on a waiting list.. :s-smilie:

I just told them to take me out because QMUL also offered me a place over the phone and the deadline for it was today at 3pm, however Track didn't update until 5:30 but I still got the place just 30min ago :biggrin:

This day was just as stressful if not more than my IB exams
shizzler
I was in the same situation as you, Sussex guaranteed me a place over the phone on friday and when i called them today (clearing was closed there over the weekend) they said I was on a waiting list.. :s-smilie:

I just told them to take me out because QMUL also offered me a place over the phone and the deadline for it was today at 3pm, however Track didn't update until 5:30 but I still got the place just 30min ago :biggrin:

This day was just as stressful if not more than my IB exams

Welcome to the department.:smile:
Reply 10
fleur_de_haine
Welcome to the department.:smile:

I am in the same position right now, and want to know if your experuence at QMUL was good? Also how is life in east London?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending