girls are you scared of having kids? Watch

This discussion is closed.
alio~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I mean when it comes to getting preganant, being in labour etc? Id probably have a load of panic attacks
Vixen
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alio~)
I mean when it comes to getting preganant, being in labour etc? Id probably have a load of panic attacks
Only the labour bit. Strikes the fear of God into me!! :eek:

The rest I'm looking forward to
mo_jo
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
somehow, i don't think its as bad as everyone makes it out to be.. my mom says u forget just how painful it is after a while.. i just can't wait..
Gwen
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Vixen)
Only the labour bit. Strikes the fear of God into me!! :eek:

The rest I'm looking forward to
yep, yep, yep
SsEe
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mo_jo)
my mom says u forget just how painful it is after a while..
That makes it sound unbelievably painful! Glad I'm a guy.
mo_jo
Report 13 years ago
does it?

you know how in shows women in labour are always sweating, panting and screaming.. i think its a huge exaggeration. they never show easy births, where the baby practically pops right out. i'm sure (hope.. fingers crossed) its not that bad...
Gwen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mo_jo)
my mom says u forget just how painful it is after a while..

the mind has little capacity of retaining pain in memory - i think this is a biological function allowing humans to continue procreating
alio~
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by Gwenyth!)
the mind has little capacity of retaining pain in memory - i think this is a biological function allowing humans to continue procreating
yeah but while thinking back you cant actually feel the pain again that you experienced so its not gonna seem as bad
what i just said might be the same thing as what you said i dunno. too tired to work it out lol
Debussy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am now that i've learnt a bit more about what often happens when women give birth :eek:
SamTheMan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
i am now that i've learnt a bit more about what often happens when women give birth :eek:
What's even scarier is how they're actually conceived *shudder*... very disturbing!
mo_jo
Report 13 years ago
it didn't seem so bad when i was watching a video on childbirth during bio some time back.

but i did learn that it can sometimes lead to tearing.. which i think is quite scary.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What they don't tell you about is AFTERPAINS

Yes, girls, even after the little thing comes out, your womb keeps contracting so you have period pains x100 for a few more hours! Yay!

-Kavanne
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by alio~)
well, im scared of it hurting, but i dont even know if im fertile yet so i guess ill just have to wait and see.
Wild Thing
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Labour pains :eek: *shudders*
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think I'v just about come to terms with it
frost105
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've seen a few labours and tv exaggerates it a million!!!!!!!! Not only is there great methods for the pain control naturally but there are some fabulous drugs out there too. And I know that you can tear but my cousin who had the worst labour said she didnt feel it at all. You feel tender for about a week later and you need to wait 6 weeks before attempting sex but come on women have been giving birth for years, its not as bad as they make out.
yo-less
Report 13 years ago
labour=scary
Alchemy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by yo-less)
labour=scary
Insert political joke here.

Ive always counted myself lucky to be male.
twiga
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yes, I'm not sure I even want to have kids!
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm more scared about not having kids
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (151)
18.04%
No (510)
60.93%
Not really bothered about them (176)
21.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise