The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
celphtitled
Is this really bad for me?

That's not too bad, I was on 5-8 cups of drip coffee a day during term time...according to wiki that's equivalent to over 12 red bulls.

Withdrawal wasn't fun for me.
yes
celphtitled

Get a grip much?

I drink about four Americanos by two in the afternoon and smoke 20 a day. I'm still normal.
red bull is way too overpriced :s-smilie: Tesco kick ftw :smile:
explosions hurt
Just give up. You will never fly.

Oh, I was going to say that :frown:

Well said though, :yep:
Reply 65
god just knowing that aggravates my headache somewhat
Reply 66
damn rickroll...
Reply 67
Red Bull smells gross... It might just be me I don't know, the smell makes me feel sick
celphtitled

I've been drinking Red Bull every day for years. It's the lifestyle choice for forward thinkers.
Reply 69
You've probably got the runs, son
The smell makes me feel sick to :frown:

Dude 5 cans a day :woo: there is no way your ever having babies...

Caffeine is a drug which you can get addicted to, plus red bull are rather expensive for such a small can. The amount of sugar in them to isn't good for you and these high energy drinks have a lot of sugar.

Plus its not good for your sleep. 1 can a day is to much IMO, and your on 5 a day lol...
Reply 71
Yeah people tell me all the time it's really bad for you, and I have at least one with each meal, I've been known to drink 7 a day, 4 is usually minimum.
Reply 72
I went through a patch of drinking 7 of the sugar free versions a day. Did hit the bank balance and withdrawal was a pain for about 5-6 days.
Reply 73
Jimny
That's not too bad, I was on 5-8 cups of drip coffee a day during term time...according to wiki that's equivalent to over 12 red bulls.

Withdrawal wasn't fun for me.

Yeh, did you find teeth staining an issue. I have a similar habit - and its an issue keeping the teeth pearly white.
Reply 74
sulpicia
Yeh, did you find teeth staining an issue. I have a similar habit - and its an issue keeping the teeth pearly white.

Yeah its damn annoying, whitening toothpaste and mouthwash helps somewhat.
celphtitled

Yeah.. The taurine and the caffeine content.. Not so good..

It's basically chemicals in your body..

Hey I don't blame you though! It tastes great but you might want to cut down a little.. You can get irregular heartbeats and stuff (happened to me after drinking coffee a lot). It's not a pleasant feeling.
Yes its bad. It's scary how people don't understand how dangerous it is to drink this crap in copious amounts. There's about 3-4 tablespoons of sugar in each can, so everyday you are having between 15-20 teaspoons of sugar a day just from the drinks alone, that's not even including the terrible food you probably eat. It amazes me how people even need to ask if this is dangerous or unhealthy with all the information available today about nutrition. The sugar alone is dangerous, then you are having all that caffeine which increases the heart rate. Just unbelievable how naive and clueless people are regarding energy drinks and food in general.
@EC not as bad as you think.
You've dragged up an 8 yr old thread!!
😂😂😂😂😂

Latest