Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ive got an interview at Cambridge, and I figured it might be a good idea to get a haircut. Last time I cut my hair was before summer some time, and its curley , so it kinda goes out in all directions sometimes...

Even though this kinda could work asa "nutty professor" look, I think it might be a good idea to at least look as if I take the interview a bit seriously.

What do ya think ?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Ive got an interview at Cambridge, and I figured it might be a good idea to get a haircut. Last time I cut my hair was before summer some time, and its curley , so it kinda goes out in all directions sometimes...

Even though this kinda could work asa "nutty professor" look, I think it might be a good idea to at least look as if I take the interview a bit seriously.

What do ya think ?
    I don't think it's really going to matter imho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    No.
    yes

get it looking really cool and funky, butnot over the top

a cool haircut, and a bit of decent suitng dye wouldnt go a miss in my honest opinion. (well, depends on your hair lol)

ReputationRep:
    I say go for the nutty prof look. Its original at least.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going there with a bit of red in my hair... and there's bound to be a male or two with long curly hair so don't worry about it. Just don't dreadlock it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    No.
    Hmmm, I sort of figured I would get that answer from you...

When I think about it, many of the tutors there must be between 40 and 50 , which means they grew up during the 60s... Perhaps cutting my hair aint such a good idea after all....

ReputationRep:

When I think about it, many of the tutors there must be between 40 and 50 , which means they grew up during the 60s... Perhaps cutting my hair aint such a good idea after all....
    You could always put it in a pony tail of somethin

ReputationRep:
    My hair is long and I'm not doing anything about it. At least it's something they can remember me by (whether or not that's a good thing).

ReputationRep:
    I used to have shoulder length hair but had to cut it when I went for the interview for my current job - doh, wish i hadn't!

ReputationRep:
    Shoulder length! My hair is no where near that length, but long by the standard of most guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Shoulder length! My hair is no where near that length, but long by the standard of most guys.
    Mine itches me in my ears....

ReputationRep:

Unfortunately, no one ever listens to be when it comes to fashion or looks (wonder why ). Erling and Haakon both looked much better with long hair (awaiting flamebait from icy).

ReputationRep:

What do ya think ?
    i wanna see u bold

ReputationRep:
    forget getting a haircut, just go for the natural look...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Unfortunately, no one ever listens to be when it comes to fashion or looks (wonder why ). Erling and Haakon both looked much better with long hair (awaiting flamebait from icy).
    I agree completely. PYJAMAS IN FRONT OF SPANDEX!

ReputationRep:
    I agree completely. PYJAMAS IN FRONT OF SPANDEX!
    in front of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy)
    i wanna see u bold
    Il do it if you do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    NO WAY

i think haakon's starting to notice the advantages of short hair. he was always mocked when he had long hair.....sitting alone in the study room, reading, etc. now he's more popular (and arrogant and nasty and self-centered...but cuter). anyways, considering the dramatic change in personality with the hair cut, i like him with long hair

when it comes to erling..... well, i don't need to argue, i get it the way i like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    in front of?
    Like: Rather than ? (Guess I gotta learn how to express myself in English...)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.