Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    is this the norweigan chat thread?
    Im Swedish actually. And Icy is Chinese / South African

We just all go to the same IB school in Norway...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    is this the norweigan chat thread?
    Except that I'm the only Norwegian here.

EDIT: jonatan beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    again, I feel excluded
    And you told me nothing happened in economics...
    economics? nothing as usual. only my big argument with jonatan about exchange rates...apparantly, Steinar had no idea what we were talking about

EDIT: i beat jonatan to it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    again, I feel excluded
    And you told me nothing happened in economics...
    I didnt say nothing happened in economics, I just said Steinar was more boring than usual... Basicly Jin and Sofie teamed up against me the entire lesson...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Im Swedish actually. And Icy is Chinese / South African

We just all go to the same IB school in Norway...
    u make me sound like a mix blood (not that there's anything wrong with that, just that i'm not)

ReputationRep:
    MattG

Basicly, LInda is Norwegian, I am Swedish (Swedish is quite similar to norwegian, so we understand norwegian) and Jin knwos about as much norwegian as I know german (Well, Id say she knows more, but I used to know that much german, but know I forgot all of it...)

ReputationRep:
    MattG

Basicly, LInda is Norwegian, I am Swedish (Swedish is quite similar to norwegian, so we understand norwegian) and Jin knwos about as much norwegian as I know german (Well, Id say she knows more, but I used to know that much german, but know I forgot all of it...)
    i'd say i know as much norwegian as u know zulu

ReputationRep:
    MattG

Hey, don't forget, I'm Norwegian/Sami. So there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icy)
    u make me sound like a mix blood (not that there's anything wrong with that, just that i'm not)
    well, when I speak about nationality I talk about where your from, not your etnichal background (because of understandable reasons). Basicly my mother comes from north of sweden, my father was born in stockholm, by hungarian parents, who were jews and auschwitz survivors. My mother is a baptised christian ( Culturaly speaking, shes not religious) and she has Finish relatives. I was born in Uppsala Sweden and now I live in Norway since 6 years back, though I still count as a Swedish citizenand have a swedish passport. My last girlfriend was an American, who had a vietnamese father. Also, I dated a half german / half norwegian girl before that and now Im gonna studdy in the UK (Btw, in case people didnt catch that , my dad did his A levels in Britain, and went to university in Israel). Basicly, I dont have that much of a reason to care about nationality or ethnical background , though its always fun to respond when someone asks...

ReputationRep:
    MattG

ah i c. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    Hey, don't forget, I'm Norwegian/Sami. So there.
    Hey LInda, you are losing it. You didnt even notice I wrote "know" instead of "now". Tsss. If you keep this up you are soon down at my english level...

ReputationRep:
    Hey LInda, you are losing it. You didnt even notice I wrote "know" instead of "now". Tsss. If you keep this up you are soon down at my english level...
    check your PM inbox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda)
    check your PM inbox
    Awww. How could I ever think you
    could fail me? Im terribly sorry Linda, I dont know what I was thinking...

ReputationRep:
    Hey Man, you either have balls - and wear your hair long and proud or you dont.

My hair is long as long as I WANT it. When I think it it'd be good to get it cut, I'll cut it, but I wont have some interview influence my decision.

Do what you think is best.

Take care,

kayfelix :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayfelix)
    Hey Man, you either have balls - and wear your hair long and proud or you dont.

My hair is long as long as I WANT it. When I think it it'd be good to get it cut, I'll cut it, but I wont have some interview influence my decision.

Do what you think is best.

Take care,

kayfelix :-D
    Did a guy who has stamp collecting as a hobby just question if I "got balls" ?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.