The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
ossoss87
btw what option do u do a or b or c?! i do A... its really boring!!!!!!!!!

I do option 4B =/
Reply 21
hey ramaya... u once told me that ur going to do some bio notes! for option a... soo r ustill doing them ?!?!??
Reply 22
ossoss87
hey ramaya... u once told me that ur going to do some bio notes! for option a... soo r ustill doing them ?!?!??

Hey err yeah. I will do them, its just a matter of getting down to things. I hate revision!! :mad:
Reply 23
Ramaya
Hey err yeah. I will do them, its just a matter of getting down to things. I hate revision!! :mad:

:hello:
Reply 24
Ellie4

Hows the biology revision treating you?
Reply 25
Ramaya
Hows the biology revision treating you?

Put it this way, it's taken me all day just to learn auxins and gibberellins :mad:
Reply 26
Ellie4
Put it this way, it's taken me all day just to learn auxins and gibberellins :mad:

No not the evil plant hormones section!!! A whole day dedicated to them - not fun sounding :frown:
Reply 27
Ramaya
No not the evil plant hormones section!!! A whole day dedicated to them - not fun sounding :frown:

It's not sticking :frown: They all do the same bloody things! I'm trying to come up with weird anacronyms to remember them!
Reply 28
Ellie4
They all do the same bloody things!

That is so true. And the NAS book is so wordy it doesn't get to the point.
Reply 29
Ramaya
That is so true. And the NAS book is so wordy it doesn't get to the point.

I know! The only bit that's stuck in my head is the thing about gibberellins and alpha amylase, nothing else does :frown:
Reply 30
Ellie4
I know! The only bit that's stuck in my head is the thing about gibberellins and alpha amylase, nothing else does :frown:

Its times like these I wish I did human biology - no plants!
Reply 31
Ramaya
Its times like these I wish I did human biology - no plants!

Mmm, it's at times like this I wish I just didn't do Biology! I'm dreading having to go back and learn units 1-3 again!
Reply 32
Ellie4
Mmm, it's at times like this I wish I just didn't do Biology! I'm dreading having to go back and learn units 1-3 again!

Yeah. 4 and 5 are large enough on their own!
Reply 33
the first seciton of unit 5 on succession, speciation etc i don't fine too bad, its abit of common sense really. But the second section suck alot on genetics. I think reading through the nelson book is really helpful on this section as it gives a mroe basic understanding which then makes detailed class notes easier to understand. Unit 4B sucks the most, its so uninteresting and has the most stupid detail, i don't really care how wines made, so long as it tastes good!
Reply 34
Count me in on the revision!! I've made a fair few revision notes today... I have 3 friends who are gonna scrape through A2 by the skin of their teeth so I'm making notes and publishing them here:

http://afterhours.hopto.org/phpBB2/index.php

You can't see most of the site apart from my revision notes :biggrin:

But aaargh i'm so afraid!! And i'm worried for them too :eek:
Reply 35
Bekaboo
Count me in on the revision!! I've made a fair few revision notes today... I have 3 friends who are gonna scrape through A2 by the skin of their teeth so I'm making notes and publishing them here:

http://afterhours.hopto.org/phpBB2/index.php

You can't see most of the site apart from my revision notes :biggrin:

But aaargh i'm so afraid!! And i'm worried for them too :eek:

What exam board are you with? :smile:
Reply 36
Hehe we're in the Edexcel thread dear... I'm on Edexcel
Reply 37
Bekaboo
Hehe we're in the Edexcel thread dear... I'm on Edexcel

:redface:
Oh yeah...
Reply 38