Turn on thread page Beta

Crazy frog nightmares. Think up some! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've had the thought of being in a WW1 trench with thousands of Crazy frogs going "a-ding ding ding ding..Wooorrr..." etc etc and just gunning them with a Vickers machine gun. Frog legs and limbs fly in all directions as they get minced in there tracks. Bloodbath. Anyone else imagine that?

*firing a quick burst to the left, quick burst to the right* AHH! DIE!! DIE! Oh no...NO...NOO!!!!! *and then hundreds of Crazy frogs come a'dinging over your position and tear you to pieces*

ReputationRep:
    i mean this in the best way possible but i think you need to see a psychiatrist :p:

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. I mean you wont be able to beat them. I mean man a rocket canT catch up to IT IN THE VIDEO.

ReputationRep:
    that wasnt a man though was it? Looked like a robot. I still think my lone battle against the crazed frogs is nice idea. I could call in a napalm strike on the waves too...but they'd still get through!

ReputationRep:
    Nice and simple.

"Crazy frog is in my underpants."

ReputationRep:
    so long as he doesnt try and jump on a "rocket" inside your underpants

ReputationRep:
    I think they should invent an alarm clock of it, omg what an idea!!! that will be sure to wake you up. But probably have to buy a new clock everyday since you would be so annoyed you smack it as hard as you can. What a great marketing idea, crazy frog alarm clock...............

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=mattwilson]I've had the thought of being in a WW1 trench with thousands of Crazy frogs going "a-ding ding ding ding..Wooorrr..." etc etc and just gunning them with a Vickers machine gun. Frog legs and limbs fly in all directions as they get minced in there tracks. Bloodbath. Anyone else imagine that?

Thursday night I had a dream involving the Crazy Frog (seriously!) It was the night before my Crime exam on the Friday and after a mix of pro-plus and lucozade I had a nightmarish dream! I dreamt I was in Toy Town or Fun Town, whatever Noddy's place is called and the little bobbing policeman and I were trying to track down who had stolen crazy frog's bike (and lets face it, he NEVER has the bike in the adverts, its invisible...or stolen) and when my and the policeman were trying to discuss who nicked it, the crazy frog was just jumpiung round us shouting...'A ding ding ding ding...where's me bike....a ding ding ding ding...wheres me bike...' yeah you get the message. Ultimately terrifying :sleep: :afraid: :hahaha: :bawling:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.