Turn on thread page Beta

Jesus Christ, why are u lot never replying to educational threads? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello_forum)
    what is teh problem?

i asked a simple question on my computing thread on teh last page, and after 30 mins not one of you has typed a few letters to help?

what is wrong with this forum?

i agree i think some ppl cant be arsed. there are like 200 ppl that view but no replies. i might give ya a rep 4 realising this

ReputationRep:
    Is there any chance that this was just one of those things you figured out all by your clever self? It happens all the time you see. Not ten minutes after asking for help, someone miraculously performs what they thought to be the impossible. Thus wasting the time of the polite, caring, helpful individual who took the time to help. As they say, 'patience is a virtue'. Just give it time, and if people have answers for you, they will come. Assuming you haven't figured out the power button works the dang machine first that is.

ReputationRep:
    I would have tried to answer or at least looked at it if I knew anything about computing. Btw Elpaw, congrats on u're 4th gem! (the 3rd highest rep count)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    i agree i think some ppl cant be arsed. there are like 200 ppl that view but no replies. i might give ya a rep 4 realising this
    What was the question again? I'll help if I can.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.