Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Use a QBE grid to show how you would find the name, form, sex and all the people who got between grade A and grade C

k. i understand this, but in searching for people who got grade a-c, in the grade field (that i would create), would i put:

A - C
    A, B, C
    or what?

i eman, its easy with a number or age etc. coz u can use the less than, more than etc signs, but how would i put it for Grades A-C?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello_forum)
    Use a QBE grid to show how you would find the name, form, sex and all the people who got between grade A and grade C

k. i understand this, but in searching for people who got grade a-c, in the grade field (that i would create), would i put:

A - C
    A, B, C
    or what?

i eman, its easy with a number or age etc. coz u can use the less than, more than etc signs, but how would i put it for Grades A-C?
    *snores waiting*...............

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    JESUS BLOODY CHRIST, WHY CANT SOME1 JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION? WHAT ON EARTH IS BLOODY WRONG?

HOW LONG MUST I WAIT?

IT AINT ROCKET SICENCE, PLEASE SOME1 JUST ANSWER FFS.

ReputationRep:
    JESUS BLOODY CHRIST, WHY CANT SOME1 JUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION? WHAT ON EARTH IS BLOODY WRONG?

HOW LONG MUST I WAIT?

IT AINT ROCKET SICENCE, PLEASE SOME1 JUST ANSWER FFS.
    Don't be so impatient!! if you were a bit more patient, perhaps someone who knew would want to answer your question. i looked at your previous thread and people have tried to help. Have you looked it up on Google? there must be lots of sites about computing exams. If not go and do it!

ReputationRep:
    Like A or B or C in same crieteria box or A B and C in consecutive rows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Don't be so impatient!! if you were a bit more patient, perhaps someone who knew would want to answer your question. i looked at your previous thread and people have tried to help. Have you looked it up on Google? there must be lots of sites about computing exams. If not go and do it!
    http://www.otsi.com/07How/access10/index/QBE_grid.htm

a google'd site any use?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I don't know the answer. Has that now kept you happy, that someone has replied to your post?!?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.