Turn on thread page Beta

Uk-learning will be the downfall of my academic achievement watch

ReputationRep:
    damn you damn you...

i've been trying to do this history essay for ages!

...and you keep chatting

...and i keep looking.... :mad:

anyone suffering from this?! im actually cursing broadband internet and everything now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    damn you damn you...

...and you keep chatting

anyone suffering from this?! im actually cursing broadband internet and everything now.
    same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    damn you damn you...

...and you keep chatting

I blame most of my long nights of work on this forum...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    damn you damn you...

...and you keep chatting

look at my thread.....i thoroughly empathize

ironic "uk-learning"...when all people talka bout is complete trash and oxbridge.

they hardly ever help, and if they do they are bad answers that takes years to get any kind of reply.

useless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    same here
    same here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    same here
    lets sign a petition to have UK-learning closed down..??

ReputationRep:
    lol, maybe have it open especially after the a-level exams or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello_forum)
    look at my thread.....i thoroughly empathize

ironic "uk-learning"...when all people talka bout is complete trash and oxbridge.

they hardly ever help, and if they do they are bad answers that takes years to get any kind of reply.

useless

I try and help whenever I know the answer to a question, if someone hasn't asnwered it already. But sadly computers aren't something I know anything about! Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    lol, maybe have it open especially after the a-level exams or something
    Seriously guys, i'm well worried i'll do really badly in my A levels all because of UK learning...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Seriously guys, i'm well worried i'll do really badly in my A levels all because of UK learning...
    same here...this place and counter-strike will be the end of me

meh, i hate apathy

ReputationRep:
    me too... i should be doing maths papers right now...this place is more addictive than msn.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    me too... i should be doing maths papers right now...this place is more addictive than msn.

lou xxx
    It is. Take it away!!!

Mr Hello_Forum - PEOPLE ONLY REPLY TO SUBJECTS THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT. for example, i try to be/am(!) helpful on english threads. Chill out!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah why don't you set up a thread and see how many peole will sign up to it? It will show the groundswell of discontent at getting behind in our studies from watching the threads expand.

ReputationRep:
    To Be Honest, This Forum Helped Me Out Big Time For My A-levels, Especially Closer To The Exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    To Be Honest, This Forum Helped Me Out Big Time For My A-levels, Especially Closer To The Exams.
    In what way? Im curious.

ReputationRep:
    I quit my A-levels because of UK-learning

ReputationRep:
    it will also screw up my exams, for gods sake i go onto it during politics lessons.

ReputationRep:
    In what way? Im curious.
    WELL, THERE WERE OFTEN 1 OR 2 PEOPLE ON THE BOARD WHO WOULD DEFINITELY KNOW THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION YOU ASKED. SO IF U WERE STUCK WHILE REVISING, YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY. aLSO, GOT THE MRHUGHES.NET WEBSITE FROM HERE, WHICH WAS A LIFESAVER. I COULD COME ON HERE AND RELAX FOR A BIT IF I HAD A PARTICULARLY TOUGH EXAM, AND IF I WAS REALLY WORRIED ABOUT IF I GOT AN ANSWER WRONG OR NOT, THERE WOULD BE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THE ANSWERS.

ReputationRep:
    It certainly messed up my timetable!!! Maybe that's why I didn't get good grades for AS....

ReputationRep:
    Surely this cannot be serious:P Just avoid getting onto the damn site, goodness it's not that addictive. I mean, it's not as though you have this gorgeous model, and she demands such great attention and as she gives you so much pleasure you cannot stay away! Hilarious! Go do your work!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 3, 2003
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.