Turn on thread page Beta

Uk-learning will be the downfall of my academic achievement watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.S.)
    Surely this cannot be serious:P Just avoid getting onto the damn site, goodness it's not that addictive. I mean, it's not as though you have this gorgeous model, and she demands such great attention and as she gives you so much pleasure you cannot stay away! Hilarious! Go do your work!
    Now that i'm a mod, my duties have increased!!

Seeya.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    It certainly messed up my timetable!!! Maybe that's why I didn't get good grades for AS....
    Lies! Your grades were better than mine weren't they?

It's messed me up as well, I have so much homework overdue! Now I'm saying "sod it", prioritising my S1 and M1 coursework and forget everything else until it's done. It's made me lazy, it's made me at one point lose sight of my goal, and it's made me miss many lessons because I've had to do all-nighters and oversleep. But it's fun and addictive, better than Tetris!

I've decided, this forum is the work of the devil! Ever wondered what 'd' stands for??? And we have all fallen to temptation! We must rise above it, and then we will succeed! Right after I post a few more...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Lies! Your grades were better than mine weren't they?

It's messed me up as well, I have so much homework overdue! Now I'm saying "sod it", prioritising my S1 and M1 coursework and forget everything else until it's done. It's made me lazy, it's made me at one point lose sight of my goal, and it's made me miss many lessons because I've had to do all-nighters and oversleep. But it's fun and addictive, better than Tetris!

I've decided, this forum is the work of the devil! Ever wondered what 'd' stands for??? And we have all fallen to temptation! We must rise above it, and then we will succeed! Right after I post a few more...
    you're addicted to tetris too! it's not just me then...

*i really am going to bed now, and no i won't check to see if anyone replies to this...*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Can I sue for tuition reimbursement? Hmmmmmm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Can I sue for tuition reimbursement? Hmmmmmm?
    or go for free education

ReputationRep:
    ok, for me its not UKL, but the net as a whole. I start work, but the icon for the browser jst catches my eye and suddenly its 3 hours later, and i need to sleep.
    Ive even tried disconnecting the cable for the net before, but in the end i just convince myself i need a break, and plug it back in for a "quick" rest (anyone else done that?)

Damn broadband!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    or go for free education
    In the states? Yeah right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    damn you damn you...

i've been trying to do this history essay for ages!

...and you keep chatting

...and i keep looking.... :mad:

anyone suffering from this?! im actually cursing broadband internet and everything now.
    just unplug the cable from the modem..... simple solution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    just unplug the cable from the modem..... simple solution
    What's the sig about?

ReputationRep:
    What's the sig about?
    in 6 months time, poland is joining the eu.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    in 6 months time, poland is joining the eu.
    Oh yeah course. Though it looked like the bird from the Albania flag...

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah course. Though it looked like the bird from the Albania flag...
    albania flag : http://a1-bookmarks.com/images/albania-flag.gif

poland flag : http://www.immigration-usa.com/flags...land_eagle.gif

our one is prettier.

ReputationRep:
    Thats easy for you to say J.S. You probably have some degree of will power. I only found this thing yesterday and after working and seeing my little lady, I've still managed to post 20 replies. (dunno if thats as many as others do in a short time) I tried walking away, even cigarettes, but they soon get put in the tray and I'm sitting here again. Someone cancel my net connection please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Thats easy for you to say J.S. You probably have some degree of will power. I only found this thing yesterday and after working and seeing my little lady, I've still managed to post 20 replies. (dunno if thats as many as others do in a short time) I tried walking away, even cigarettes, but they soon get put in the tray and I'm sitting here again. Someone cancel my net connection please
    Hee hee, another addict! welcome to educational hell!

ReputationRep:
    Hee hee, another addict! welcome to educational hell!
    We have claimed another! The takeover continues! Come my child, into the addictive, dark, mysterious world that is UK-Learning... oh don't mind those two girls, that's my room

ReputationRep:
    We have claimed another! The takeover continues! Come my child, into the addictive, dark, mysterious world that is UK-Learning... oh don't mind those two girls, that's my room
    Just 2? Come now tell the truth!

ReputationRep:
    I got dibs on that corner over there then ;P

ReputationRep:
    Just 2? Come now tell the truth!
    <exasperated sigh> Alright, 22, big deal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I got dibs on that corner over there then ;P
    You'll fit in quite nicely here I do beleive.

ReputationRep:
    <exasperated sigh> Alright, 22, big deal...
    2*chokes* 2, is that all?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.