Turn on thread page Beta

Uk-learning will be the downfall of my academic achievement watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    2*chokes* 2, is that all?
    Don't envy now my darling. After all, you get as much attention from me as the others put together [/SUCKUP]...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Don't envy now my darling. After all, you get as much attention from me as the others put together [/SUCKUP]...
    Yeah, you say that to the rest of them to don't you? Hmmm? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you say that to the rest of them to don't you? Hmmm? :rolleyes:
    Yeah but to you more than anyone... high-maintenance...

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but to you more than anyone... high-maintenance...
    :eek: You didn't just say that! Hmmph!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: You didn't just say that! Hmmph!
    She goes and proves my point...

But every time I say it, it's worth it. My words don't do my feelings justice my dear...

ReputationRep:
    She goes and proves my point...

But every time I say it, it's worth it. My words don't do my feelings justice my dear...
    Oh really......same time tonight then?

Oh thats right I won't be home.

ReputationRep:
    <sob> One night wthout Infinity, is like a thousand nights without water... wait, there's bound to be something to drink at Rushda's place...

ReputationRep:
    seriously, how do you manage to walk away from all this? There is just so much to learn

ReputationRep:
    <sob> One night wthout Infinity, is like a thousand nights without water... wait, there's bound to be something to drink at Rushda's place...
    mmm hmm, sincerity is an artform that you have yet to master.

ReputationRep:
    mmm hmm, sincerity is an artform that you have yet to master.
    Eh, I'm sincere!

This reminds me of a quote I heard: "I'm not married. My wife is!", now that's sincerity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    seriously, how do you manage to walk away from all this? There is just so much to learn
    In a half an hour Carrie will be here to pick me up , bar, beer, cute guys, I can tear myself away for that.

ReputationRep:
    In a half an hour Carrie will be here to pick me up , bar, beer, cute guys, I can tear myself away for that.
    How sure of that are you eh

ReputationRep:
    How sure of that are you eh
    Possitive she called 10 mins ago. Now if Steph isn't at the bar I'll start to wonder.

ReputationRep:
    Possitive she called 10 mins ago. Now if Steph isn't at the bar I'll start to wonder.
    Oh yeah that was her name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dickie)
    ok, for me its not UKL, but the net as a whole. I start work, but the icon for the browser jst catches my eye and suddenly its 3 hours later, and i need to sleep.
    Ive even tried disconnecting the cable for the net before, but in the end i just convince myself i need a break, and plug it back in for a "quick" rest (anyone else done that?)

Damn broadband!

I'm the same with forum

especially the net in general snce getting broadband as well

I am going to stop going on forums they arent productive seriusly I waste way too much time. Im only gonna go on weekends or something for forums. And an hour day for net in weekdays.

will i succed? doubt it

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.