Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bilal786)
    Do Physiology, if you do that? =)
    I do, but I know physiology quite well. Maybe I'll do some... hmm, respiration?

ReputationRep:
    I managed to make info on Constitutional Reform (Politics) stick in my head today so I know you feel.
    You go, you go, you go!

ReputationRep:
    I revised one third of my RS module: nature of humanity and God in Genesis, Wisdom Literature Soloman 1-5, Ecclesiasticus 17/19 + 42/43, Psalm 104, Psalm 105, Psalm 8, Psalm 89 and various other bits.

One word to sum it up: BORING. As boring as sitting in a room, alone, in the middle of summer with the heating at 28 degrees celcius, and with some strange man dangling a stick of celery in front of your eyes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)

Oh yeah... pick a topic for me to do next!
    Tell us about leaf abscission @@

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endeavour)
    Tell us about leaf abscission @@
    What about it?
    Leaves fall off :p:

ReputationRep:
    What about it?
    Leaves fall off :p:
    7/7 marks + QWC !

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Well done! You must have them really well memorised now

ReputationRep:
    What can you tell us about the lac operon?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    Ooo, now that's something to do with DNA I think. It rings a bell!

ReputationRep:
    fantastico, my lady

absolutely spiffing

ReputationRep:
    You're back in the US?

ReputationRep:
    Ooo, now that's something to do with DNA I think. It rings a bell!
    well, yes:p:

I got screwed out of 6 marks when I had to write an extended answer on that back in jan 04. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    What is it?

I remember it vaguely.

ReputationRep:

I got screwed out of 6 marks when I had to write an extended answer on that back in jan 04. :mad:
    Ah, OCR Central Concepts? I did that as a mock. Urgh biology has so many little tiny bits which you'd think isn't worth revising, that they can screw you over with.

ReputationRep:

I'm gonna fail Bio this year, I can just feel it!

Do you know much about DNA fingerprinting and stuff? Because all this electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction, DNA probe nightmare, isn't making any sense!
    I've only managed to learn what restriction endonucleases and DNA ligase does, and now I'm confuzzled

ReputationRep:
    If only I had this 18 months ago

ReputationRep:

I'm gonna fail Bio this year, I can just feel it!

Do you know much about DNA fingerprinting and stuff? Because all this electrophoresis, polymerase chain reaction, DNA probe nightmare, isn't making any sense!
    I've only managed to learn what restriction endonucleases and DNA ligase does, and now I'm confuzzled
    What option are you doing? That stuff is in the Application of Genetics module but I thought you said you're doing Mam/Phys:s: I did the latter y'see...

ReputationRep:
    What option are you doing? That stuff is in the Application of Genetics module but I thought you said you're doing Mam/Phys:s: I did the latter y'see...
    My option is Food Science. I'm with edexcel, and we have to do both mammalian physiology, and all of the genetic engineering crap :mad:

ReputationRep:
    My option is Food Science. I'm with edexcel, and we have to do both mammalian physiology, and all of the genetic engineering crap :mad:
    :eek: evil :eek:

Well, if you have any non-genetics questions feel free to ask. I must warn you though, I haven't done anything for about a year now

ReputationRep:
    :eek: evil :eek:

Well, if you have any non-genetics questions feel free to ask. I must warn you though, I haven't done anything for about a year now
    Ok, well I've nailed photosynthesis now, I think I'll do respiration later. I still seem to get 0/6 on all the questions I do, despite thinking I'm beginning to get it

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.