Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Scientists all over are baffled at how addicted more and more people are becoming to forums. Bills are piling up, children are being put up for adoption, fish are dying from neglect to be taking care of, all because people can't seem to turn away.

Should there be a ban on forums? Police putting lock-down on chatters everywhere who are fulfilling their potentials as a failure, making their parents scream out in woes of, "I told you so."

Or should there be a second approach? You decide. We live in exciting times people! More evidence as to the proof of Christ as Bible prophecies are being fulfilled with addicts across the globe. What to do?

ReputationRep:
    should be a limited time per day or limited amount of posts a day

end the reign of 40 posters a day!!!

ReputationRep:
    That or if some dastardly person does post over 40 then a horse is lobbed down their chymney by god

I spoke to him earlier and he's well up for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)
    That or if some dastardly person does post over 40 then a horse is lobbed down their chymney by god

random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deanimate)

Not fair, my stomach hurts from laughing now

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.