Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am an AS-LEVEL student studying biology, I am in need of past papers for edexcel biology 1,2 and 3 (ANY OF THEM) our school is crap (sorry for bad language i should have used worse to describe it ) the latest past papers that they have offered are the unit 1 2001 and the unit 2 2002 specimen
    thats it guys iam pleading any one out there for their help

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

WACKO_DEMON

ReputationRep:
    I do AQA. I have no Edexcel papers and I hope someone can help you out on this - you could look in the permanent sticky papers thread? Many of the boards are fairly similar in what they cover so you could try doing a different board who do have them online - AQA?

Also, have you checked to make sure the website doesn't have any? http://www.edexcel.org.uk/quals/gce/biology/as/8040/

Oldak.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Edexcel do papers online... unless you pay *angry Boo*
    I'm gettting so annoyed - every1 needs papers... I have papers... do i have a scanner??

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 4, 2005

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Buckingham
    Open Evening Undergraduate
    Thu, 13 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.