please solve my troubles! Watch

This discussion is closed.
magiccarpet
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hello folks. im tsring cos im too stressed to do any work. rep is on offer for anyone who can solve my troubles, im handing them over to you guys so i can study!im far to :bawling: and to do any.here goes

1)my sort of bf (nothings been happening for 4 months) is going to move back to hk next monday and im hurting and sad
2)i have no idea what leaving gift to get him
3)my best mate has just left uni cos she's go engaged to a 40 yr old security gurd with kids and he lost his job for sleeping with her on campus when he was meant to be working now i feel alone
4)the guy i fancy lives in the uni library and is so so shy its totally not happening cos i cant really chat him up too good as he is so shy.
5)i lend this final year student my library card and she's not returned the books on it, so im gonna be charged 50p a day after the 10th june and she's going back to kenya on the 14th. i have no way of contacting her.
6) the stress has made my spotty and oily and i keep crying.
7)i have exams next week!!!

ok folks have at it. i dono why i bothered writing this but downloading /offloading my probs has made me feel better so i dont mind if this thread is deleated.

Trigger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
4) have you ever thought this guy just isnt into you?
Debussy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what is your rep worth?
Bilal
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by medic_bex)
what is your rep worth?
0 probably!

I want it!
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bugger all look at the neg!
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
the rep is a thought that counts. anyway, you have the privledge of a rep from someone with 4 gems- very rare and special occurance

as for the guy, he isnt the sort to ask out someone he wasnt into, bt i badly ignored him when he asked me out cos i thought he was too wimpy
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well m,ore fool you for being so shallow he's prob trying to aviod you but you wont leave him alone :rolleyes:
Slice'N'Dice
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
5 - You have no way of contacting her? Do you know where she lives/hangs out etc?
AngelofnoColour
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by magiccarpet)
hello folks. im tsring cos im too stressed to do any work. rep is on offer for anyone who can solve my troubles, im handing them over to you guys so i can study!im far to :bawling: and to do any.here goes

1)my sort of bf (nothings been happening for 4 months) is going to move back to hk next monday and im hurting and sad
2)i have no idea what leaving gift to get him
3)my best mate has just left uni cos she's go engaged to a 40 yr old security gurd with kids and he lost his job for sleeping with her on campus when he was meant to be working now i feel alone
4)the guy i fancy lives in the uni library and is so so shy its totally not happening cos i cant really chat him up too good as he is so shy.
5)i lend this final year student my library card and she's not returned the books on it, so im gonna be charged 50p a day after the 10th june and she's going back to kenya on the 14th. i have no way of contacting her.
6) the stress has made my spotty and oily and i keep crying.
7)i have exams next week!!!

ok folks have at it. i dono why i bothered writing this but downloading /offloading my probs has made me feel better so i dont mind if this thread is deleated.

1) Get another boyfriend, cos 4 months and nothings happening looks like a falling relationship
2) Aftershave
3) Tell her to take time out for you, she is your best friend, maybe you should join her, get her organised for the big day.
4) Touch him up :rolleyes:
5) Search for her, ask everyone in the final year. Find her uni email address amd Email her using the uni emailing system.
6) Exams do that to everyone, dont worry, drink plenty of water, wash your face, eat healthy and watch bridget jones.
7) Good luck!!!!
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
slice n dice- no i dono much about her- i just used to see her in the library everyday and we became frinds, so when she said 'hey i dont have my ticket, can i get this out on yours for my exam tmr' i thought it was ok.

blue angel awww thanks!! :top:
gCarroll
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gCarroll cannot offer advise, as he has not experience in these matters, but does offer this animated image in a gesture of friendliness.

:hugs:
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
god yuor an annoying egit your not 3rd person!
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gCarroll cannot offer advise, as he has not experience in these matters, but does offer this animated image in a gesture of friendliness.
What is it with u and the 3rd person.....gibb is very confused
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooh its the random guy again
:rolleyes: n00bs
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
magiccarpet thinks gCarroll is weird and strange in the third person. magiccarpet thinks gCarroll needs to learn the first peorson magiccarpet says repeat after me "I"...
but maggicarpet thanks gCarrolll anyway
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You forgot 8. I have serious mental issues.
GiBB*
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ooh its the random guy again
:eek:
n00bs
:mad: gibb is no n00b :p:
Trigger
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmmm may 2005 post count 442 yes you are
gCarroll
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by trigger)
god yuor an annoying egit your not 3rd person!
gCarroll doesn't like you either. So there.
magiccarpet
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ellie4)
I have serious mental issues.
i think there's a thread on h&r if u wanna talk about that stuff, i cant help you really.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.87%
No (515)
72.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise