The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Bilal thinks trigger is being mean to gCarrol.
Reply 61
Bilal786
gCarrol is a legend!

hes about as legendary as pleb27 :biggrin:
Reply 62
oh for christ sake i thought more of you
Reply 63
trigger
no! he has annoyed me MC has annoyed me Gibb has annoyed me so im going to be mean untill they go away

But you know what it is like when you have someone trying to annoy you :eek:
Reply 64
eh? what
Reply 65
foxo thats really good advice, thanks!

trigger
no! he has annoyed me MC has annoyed me Gibb has annoyed me so im going to be mean untill they go away

then why are you still on this thread?
Reply 66
hmmmmm because im bored and watching you make an ass of yuorself is entertainment
Reply 67
trigger
eh? what

Well, remember when you met Iluvatar, then everyone on here annoyed you about it. :frown:
Reply 68
trigger
oh for christ sake i thought more of you

Bilal is sorry.
Reply 69
trigger
then you must be a moron who didnt pass junior school english either :rolleyes:

Correction: Then you must be a moron who didn't pass junior school English either.

Actually, I'm highly literate and I'm predicted an A at Higher English.
Reply 70
:rolleyes: so am i woopdedo though some of us dont brag about it
Reply 71
trigger
:rolleyes: so am i woopdedo though some of us dont brag about it

I'm not bragging, I'm merely stating that I did not "fail junior school English". For what it's worth, I usually came highest in the class.
magiccarpet
1)my sort of bf (nothings been happening for 4 months) is going to move back to hk next monday and im hurting and sad
2)i have no idea what leaving gift to get him
3)my best mate has just left uni cos she's go engaged to a 40 yr old security gurd with kids and he lost his job for sleeping with her on campus when he was meant to be working now i feel alone
4)the guy i fancy lives in the uni library and is so so shy its totally not happening cos i cant really chat him up too good as he is so shy.
5)i lend this final year student my library card and she's not returned the books on it, so im gonna be charged 50p a day after the 10th june and she's going back to kenya on the 14th. i have no way of contacting her.
6) the stress has made my spotty and oily and i keep crying.
7)i have exams next week!!!

1) As said, get another bf. Keep in touch and stay friends, but if he's left you alone for 4 months and is now moving to HK, then it's time to move on.
2) Any DVDs he likes? LOTR is always good :rolleyes: :wink:.
3) If she's happy, support her all the way. If she's not, then try to help her e.g. contact those support people you see the cheesy ads for everywhere :p:.
4) Maybe try to talk to him on his level rather than yours?
5) Ask her friends, staff, anyone, chase her up and if that doesn't work inform the mafia :ninja: :secruity:
6) Try to keep calm - listen to your favourite music, whatever cheers you up.
7) Don't worry, I'm stressed over mine too, which are on monday (although that's not much consolation). Just revise, but not too much, don;t get drunk, and try to stay calm!

If these are all stupid and make no sense, then I recommend you ignore them and read the next post :wink:.

-Saruman
foxo
I'm not bragging, I'm merely stating that I did not "fail junior school English". For what it's worth, I usually came highest in the class.

Highest in the class in junior school? It's worth diddley-squat mate.
Reply 74
foxo

hmmm brag brag brag :rolleyes:
Reply 75
trig, pleb27 is an eejit...
i was agreeing.
Reply 76
i didnt say anything! :confused:
Reply 77
trigger
i didnt say anything! :confused:

i clearly misinterpreted your earlier comment :embarasse
Reply 78
lol nm
Reply 79
Saruman
1) As said, get another bf. Keep in touch and stay friends, but if he's left you alone for 4 months and is now moving to HK, then it's time to move on.
2) Any DVDs he likes? LOTR is always good :rolleyes: :wink:.
3) If she's happy, support her all the way. If she's not, then try to help her e.g. contact those support people you see the cheesy ads for everywhere :p:.
4) Maybe try to talk to him on his level rather than yours?
5) Ask her friends, staff, anyone, chase her up and if that doesn't work inform the mafia :ninja: :secruity:
6) Try to keep calm - listen to your favourite music, whatever cheers you up.
7) Don't worry, I'm stressed over mine too, which are on monday (although that's not much consolation). Just revise, but not too much, don;t get drunk, and try to stay calm!

If these are all stupid and make no sense, then I recommend you ignore them and read the next post :wink:.

-Saruman

awww folks i think im going to rep you all one each 24 hrs cos you guys are so so helpful its so sweet.

anyway i solved the prob of the girl and the library book sheesh i thought she'd gone back to kenya! she says she'll give it back tomorow

as for my bf going to hk i caled him, we had a chat and he says he wants me to move on because with him moving to hk we cannot be together. so we are going out next thurs fri and sat then he leaves.

as for my frind, we are gonna catch up in the summer, and although she's marrining this weird 40 yr old perv with kids and a wife, if thats her choice i gotta let it go.

the pulling of the HOT guy is still in progress but he goes back to his country over the summer so i wont see him til sept anyway

thanks folks! i feel loads better :top: :wink: :smile: :flowers:

Latest

Trending

Trending