The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I got my uni pack today :smile: with the freshers guide and stuff for registering with the health centre and sports centre. I haven't gotten my accommodation offer yet though, really hope i get it tomorrow.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 21
awww i want my welcome pack :frown:
Reply 22
Holli2011
awww i want my welcome pack :frown:

You're not the only one. :s-smilie:
Reply 23
oh good, glad i'm not the only one who's had **** all, staretd to get a bit concerned.
Reply 24
oh! as soon as I post that, I got a pack through the post :smile:
Got mine yesterday too.
Reply 26
I think they're starting to come out now. I got my accommodation offer on Saturday (29th August), and then I got my pack through on Tuesday :smile: Looks like patience is the key, but we do have just below another month left, so we've got plenty of time still ^^
Reply 27
I have had my accommodation offer, payed my deposit for that, and have had a pack with freshers guide - but not the college specific one that it states we will be getting and also medical forms etc
Are there any other 2/3/4th year students that haven't received anything?

I confirmed my accommodation offer yonks ago, but I haven't got a bloody clue what date I'm supposed to be going up there.
Stomach Ulcer
Are there any other 2/3/4th year students that haven't received anything?

I confirmed my accommodation offer yonks ago, but I haven't got a bloody clue what date I'm supposed to be going up there.

Not had anything either. I am assuming I can move in on the 27th which is the same date as Freshers for my college...
Yeah Continuer's can move in the same day as Freshers can. I think you'll just go to the Porters Lodge to get your keys as your CRO will no doubt be in your JCR/wherever giving out keys to Freshers instead.
Reply 31
thats what usually happens...

those helping out with arivals, [freshers reps etc...] can usualy get their keys the evening before..

Latest

Trending

Trending