The Student Room Group
Reply 1
gCarroll is lucky that he can revise for 1/3 of his time at work. gCarroll advises that you dont let work get in the way of your revision as it is more important, and whatnot.
Reply 2
O_Ren
Anyone else have to work, instead of revisin. I can just feel the time slipping away.

revision = work...
argh! another equation!
i've been too much mechanincs...
should move onto something else :biggrin:
Reply 3
Work through the hours of morning - between midnight and 6am :smile: it works - it's what I've been doing for the past week.
Reply 4
i am gonna fail the examz i am gonna fail the examz i am gonna fail the examz
Reply 5
Yeh I meant like part-time work.
Reply 6
no matter how much revision you do, make sure you take time to relax - helps clear the mind and you can do better work later on (maybe your boss can give you a few days off for revision?)
bosses are evil things
O_Ren
Anyone else have to work, instead of revisin. I can just feel the time slipping away.

Have you not asked for some more time off? Your boss should understand that your education is more important than a little part-time job and be willing to let you have a bit of extra time off. If not then quit your job. Simple as that.
Reply 9
Yeah education will determine wether u stay in that job or go on and become a doctor or something - i'd quit and revise if they don't understand!
My boss is evil..she's so rude about me not doing the training courses i was meant to have done. When i explain to her that i have exams, she's like: 'thats not good enough' or 'you & me need a chat.' stupid old bag. :rolleyes:
I convinced Morrisons that part time students do have rights and that I should have holiday to take my day off

Latest