All work - No revision Watch

This discussion is closed.
O_Ren
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Anyone else have to work, instead of revisin. I can just feel the time slipping away.
gCarroll
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gCarroll is lucky that he can revise for 1/3 of his time at work. gCarroll advises that you dont let work get in the way of your revision as it is more important, and whatnot.
heminder
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by O_Ren)
Anyone else have to work, instead of revisin. I can just feel the time slipping away.
revision = work...
argh! another equation!
i've been too much mechanincs...
should move onto something else
khil
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Work through the hours of morning - between midnight and 6am it works - it's what I've been doing for the past week.
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i am gonna fail the examz i am gonna fail the examz i am gonna fail the examz
O_Ren
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Yeh I meant like part-time work.
Gwen
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
no matter how much revision you do, make sure you take time to relax - helps clear the mind and you can do better work later on (maybe your boss can give you a few days off for revision?)
PennyRoyalTea
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
bosses are evil things
undiscovered
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by O_Ren)
Have you not asked for some more time off? Your boss should understand that your education is more important than a little part-time job and be willing to let you have a bit of extra time off. If not then quit your job. Simple as that.
-sophie-
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeah education will determine wether u stay in that job or go on and become a doctor or something - i'd quit and revise if they don't understand!
fairygirl21
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My boss is evil..she's so rude about me not doing the training courses i was meant to have done. When i explain to her that i have exams, she's like: 'thats not good enough' or 'you & me need a chat.' stupid old bag. :rolleyes:
bluenoxid
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I convinced Morrisons that part time students do have rights and that I should have holiday to take my day off
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (586)
80.27%
Leave (144)
19.73%

Watched Threads