GCSE OCR B- Do we need Yr 10 info too? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Dragonshorts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]I have my OCR Double Award B Biology on Monday and am wondering if anyone knows how much of the Year 10 stuff we need for the Year 11 exam. We didn't even finish all the modules in school so have loads to learn and have heard that we don't need ALL the stuff we learnt for the Year 10 exam. Does anyone have a list?[/FON[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
some of the stuff, like hormones or biomass, food chains. It wont be hard at all.
Dragonshorts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Also, do we have to know all the formulae for all of the metal chlorides, nitrates, sulphates, carbonates, hydroxides and oxides? Like Na+Cl-, and Ca++(NO3)2 (The 3 and 2 should be little..) Because there are like 42 of them and there is no pattern and its too hard!
Ninja_05
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
Am I right in thinking that this exam (Year 11) will only assess units 4, 5 and 6 of each subject? Because I have the OCR Double Award Science Year 11 Assessment revision guide and it only covers units 4-6 i.e. BD4 BD5 BD6 CD4 CD5 etc.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads