The Student Room Group

The Official Stocks and Shares Thread

Scroll to see replies

Soooooo.....

It didn't happen last year......

Gotta date for this....?
Surely already been pushed back? Just three months ago it was due to be by the end of 2020.
Bought some shares in Collectors Universe who authenticate trading cards etc. The lockdowns, extra money to spend and current social media trends have caused a huge demand in collectible card grading for sports and Pokemon cards etc. Knowing how many cards are being submitted and how many are on backlog, I believe this will continue through 2021 and these cards will eventually replace a large sector of the art market for millenials in the future
Changed my portfolio today, 100% equity now instead of 90-10. Gotta speculate to accumulate :smile:
Original post by Megacent
Changed my portfolio today, 100% equity now instead of 90-10. Gotta speculate to accumulate :smile:

What did you have the 90 in before - whisky?
Original post by Quady
What did you have the 90 in before - whisky?

A Vanguard equity fund. I had the other 10% in a global bond fund but decided to bite the bullet and just go 100% equity. YOLO and all that :biggrin:
Original post by Megacent
A Vanguard equity fund. I had the other 10% in a global bond fund but decided to bite the bullet and just go 100% equity. YOLO and all that :biggrin:

YOLO, invest in whisky?
Reply 8247
iWeb stocks and shares account users:
Unsure if this is a stupid question but for US shares, why is the "latest price" so much lower than the actual current share price? (Not to do with lagging as the difference is so large)

Thanks!
HOW I BUDGET MY SALARY - BUDGETING FOR BEGINNERS - STUDENT FRIENDLY
https://youtu.be/KpRy-oiuwpk
Original post by amandaa.x
HOW I BUDGET MY SALARY - BUDGETING FOR BEGINNERS - STUDENT FRIENDLY
https://youtu.be/KpRy-oiuwpk

How much of it do you put into equities?
Original post by tehFrance
No a fool, a complete fool.

A motley fool?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending