Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi im in the process of doing the UCAS form for uni. i want to apply for physio but am only predicted grade D's and i need B's. however i think i could get close to this if i really try but the unis only go off predictions. for the second choice i am going to apply for sports science but on the personal statement i cannot say that i want to do physio and sport coz physio courses are more into healthcare. so how can i do a
    p. statement which says i want to do physio but in case i dont get in i'll do sport? its kinda impossible coz the physio interviewers will think that im not 100% into physio.
    i know all this may sound stupid but is any1 else in similar situation or is applying for or already doing a physio course

thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    hi im in the process of doing the UCAS form for uni. i want to apply for physio but am only predicted grade D's and i need B's. however i think i could get close to this if i really try but the unis only go off predictions. for the second choice i am going to apply for sports science but on the personal statement i cannot say that i want to do physio and sport coz physio courses are more into healthcare. so how can i do a
    p. statement which says i want to do physio but in case i dont get in i'll do sport? its kinda impossible coz the physio interviewers will think that im not 100% into physio.
    i know all this may sound stupid but is any1 else in similar situation or is applying for already doing a physio course
    Yes i know what u r talking about ...been there b4. I'd talked about my both choices a little bit but i didn't exactly mention any specific course i want to do...just try to talk about the stuff that is similar in both of those degrees . Thats the only way to go about it really. as long as u mention some general points about the courses and what u like about it u should be fine.
    May i also suggest u look up some of the courses that they do in those two degrees and try to find anything similar....they may both take a certain modeule that u can say u r intersted in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamaL)
    Yes i know what u r talking about ...been there b4. I'd talked about my both choices a little bit but i didn't exactly mention any specific course i want to do...just try to talk about the stuff that is similar in both of those degrees . Thats the only way to go about it really. as long as u mention some general points about the courses and what u like about it u should be fine.
    May i also suggest u look up some of the courses that they do in those two degrees and try to find anything similar....they may both take a certain modeule that u can say u r intersted in.
    yeah the last part is a really good idea, coz that way ure killing 2 birds wiv 1 stone ( hope uve heard da sayin b4 lol)

thanx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.